| 23. Cold |

"Nova! Rocco! Get inside right now!" Enzo shouted at us as he stood by the door that led to the backyard.

We were in the backyard chasing eachother when it started raining all of a sudden.

The rain didn't stop us from fighting on who gets to jump on the trampoline.

"Enzo I didn't get a turn on the trampoline!" I huffed and tried pushing Rocco off it so I could get a chance.

When Rocco jumps, I'm already high in the air without even trying to jump.

"No now let's go." Enzo said and walked to us, picking me up from the trampoline.

"No Enzo!" I shouted and hit his back trying to get down.

"It feels as if you're patting my back." He laughed as I rolled my eyes at Rocco who was grinning at me.

He looks like he took a shower,

His hair is drenched from the rain and so is mine.

"Let's give you a warm shower and then I'll give you some medicine incase you do catch a cold." Enzo smiled and continued carrying me until we reached his room.

" Enzo smiled and continued carrying me until we reached his room

I'm writing this while I'm currently at the dentist. I'm about to loose my teeth (I'm being dramatic)

Enzo got my pajamas out and he didn't forget my barbies too!

"Come on!" Enzo shouted from the bathroom.

...

"You look like a teddy bear!" Roman gasped as Enzo and I walked into the kitchen.

"That's because it's a teddy bear onesie." I rolled my eyes at him and ran over to julius, hugging his leg.

"Really? I thought you were a dog." Rocco snickered with a grin.

"A cute dog- um I mean that golden retriever puppy? You look like a tiny puppy." He held a sarcastical smile and rolled his eyes whenever he looked at Enzo.

I looked over to Enzo to see him glaring at Rocco.

Haha you fat coconut.

He isn't fat sadly.

"I'm not a dog! I'm a princess remember?" I exclaimed and shook my head.

"I remember." Rocco nodded and got off his chair running towards me.

I let out a scream and try to run away but unfortunately I was too slow.

"Got you motherfucker- I mean princess." He smiled nervously and mouthed a sorry to Enzo.

"I'm not a motherfucker!" I shouted and hit his shoulder.

"Nova!" Enzo exclaimed with his eyes widening.