| 35. Anesthesia |

N O V A L I A • P O V

It's been weeks and Rocco's finally came home.

"Are you drunk?" I heard Julius ask Rocco as they walk from the car and into the house.

"I've been in a fucking hospital bed for almost a month and you expect my legs to walk normally." Rocco snickered and continued limping.

"Rocco you're under anesthesia and what did I say about fucking swearing around Nova?" Enzo snapped at them.

"It was him." Julius pointed at Rocco as Enzo glared at the both of them.

Roman on the other hand was unpacking Rocco's hospital bags from the trunk with a amused smile on his face as he could hear the conversations.

"Not even anesthesia could change your personality let alone a heart Transplant-" Julius bickering was cut off by Rocco.

"Lorenzo!" Rocco exclaimed.

"What-?! What's wrong?" Enzo exclaimed in return.

"I didn't get that nurses number!" Rocco groaned and began sniffling.

"Oh for fucks sake." Enzo huffed and ran his hand over his hair.

"She was too old for you anyway." Roman said as he and Julius bursted out in laughs.

"It's not funny!" Rocco groaned.

"Can you all just shut the fuck up?" Enzo said.

Both Julius and Roman kept laughing as they walked to the kitchen.

"Can I have a hug?" Rocco asked Enzo as he was still crying over the loss of that nurse.

"You want a hug from me?" Enzo asked once again just to make sure he heard correctly.

"Fine don't hug me." Rocco snickered and tried to walk but Enzo quickly pulled him into a hug.

"This is nice." Rocco muttered as he was still hugging Enzo.

"Come here princess." Enzo smiled as he motioned for me to join the hug.

I immediately smiled and ran over to them hugging the both of their legs tightly.

"I'm sleepy now." Rocco groaned and let go of the hug.

"Nova go find your brothers, I'll take Rocco to his room." Enzo said as he helped Rocco up the stairs to his room.

"I like Rocco with anesthesia, he's not as mean." Julius laughed as Roman drank his glass of water.

"Oh hi princess!" Romam smiled at me as I ran over to him and hugged his legs.

"Hi Roro!" I smiled and motioned for him to pick me up.

"I'm tired." I groaned and laid my head onto his shoulder.

"I'll take you to your dad-" "is she asleep?" Enzo cut him off as he walked into the kitchen.

"No but she's tired." Roman shrugged.

"Give her to me." Enzo said.

"Let's go take a nap, we can go get some chicken nuggets later?" Enzo suggested as he walked upstairs to his room.

"And Rocco better not steal my food!" I exclaimed.

"He won't princess." Enzo chuckled.

Hi everyone! Guess who almost died!

Me. So I accidentally ate something I was allergic to. But I'm alive and breathing now haha.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy holidays everyone.