| 39. Son |

L O R E N Z O • P O V

We were all sat in the living room watching tangled.

And of course it was Nova's idea.

After all the comforting and reassuring Nova was finally back to being her cheeky self.

Turns out Nova was having some sort of flashback from yesterday.

We all agreed to watch a movie just so that we could get Nova's mind off from yesterday's happenings.

Nova was currently slumped into my side with my arm over her shoulders, the rest were all either fighting over a pillow or space.

"Roman give me some space." Rocco huffed and threw Roman with a pillow.

"I'm trying to watch!" Nova scolded and jabbed Rocco with her foot.

"Yeah Rocco we're trying to watch." Roman grinned and ruffled Rocco's hair.

"It's literally day and we're watching movies, with the lights off may I add." Julius said and rolled his eyes.

The movie shortly ended which made Nova huff and snap her heads to Rocco.

"I told you to be quiet!" She exclaimed.

She turned her head to Roman which made him raise his eyebrows.

"And I told you to stop laughing."

"And you. You complain too much." This time she turned to julius.

I couldn't help but laugh at her comments.

"What about Enzo!?" Julius complained.

"He's not problematic like you guys." She said as she turned to face me

I laughed in victory and picked her up.

I spun us around and kissed her cheek as she pulled faces at Rocco.

Just as we were taunting Roman about his mustache, the door bell rings.

I walked over to the front door with Nova following behind me.

I opened the door to reveal my best friend Elijah.

Elijah Wyatt Black.

And next to him was his 5 year old son.

Sirius.

How I wish Nova wasn't behind me.

"Lorenzo!" Elijah exclaimed and hugged me.

It's been months since I've seen them.

He had gone on an mission which took 8 months to finish.

I've contacted him earlier this morning, needing his help in overthrowing the mafia my father was working with.

Elijah was a year older than me, I never thought of him as only my best friend but as the older brother figure I never had.

"Elijah." I grunted and stared at him blankly.

"I thought you liked my hugs?" He said and ruffled my hair.

I slapped his hand away and raked my fingers through my hair, trying to neaten it.

"I'm not talking about the hugs." I huffed.

"Still the same overprotective dad aren't you." He laughed as he quickly picked up to what I was grumpy about.

He brought his son over.

Nova has never met him, I'm all sure we know why. She has met Elijah before and i can tell you she loves him.

Believe me I love his son, I'm practically his other dad but in no way was I gonna let my daughter interact with a boy.

"Hi! I'm Novalia Liora Rossi, but you can call me Nova." Nova smiled at Sirius.

My jaw dropped at the sight.

I literally told myself a second ago I won't let her talk to him yet she's introducing herself.

"This is my son-" Elijah was quickly cut off.

"Sirius Reed Black." Sirius said and offered his hand for Nova to shake.

I looked over at everyone else to see if they were seeing what I was seeing.

I could see Rocco's eyelids twitch as for Julius who had a glare on his face.

Roman on the other hand had a straight face.

Normally he would be smiling at such interactions but clearly not this time.

Nova on the other hand was shaking Sirius hand.

He was just like Elijah.

By that I mean he carried a strong facade at such a young age just like him.

Even though he was just a few months older than Nova he was still taller than the average 5 year olds.

His piercing grey eyes made him look like Elijah even more.

He even had Elijah's dark jet black hair and even the same personality.

When I first met Elijah he had a cold and straight to the point attitude.

I guess he passed that onto his son too.

The Elijah we know isn't known by the outside world.

The outside world only knows the cold and dark side of Elijah.

If I should be honest I'm not ready to face the real world with having a daughter.

By that I mean, when she's older, of course she's going to do the things any normal teenager would do but I'm so not ready for her to grow up.

She's my little baby.

She always will be.

"Lorenzo Rossi calm your tits." Elijah snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, let's go to my office." I apologized and might have rolled my eyes.

"You guys included. Except the kids" Elijah said as he looked at my brothers and Julius.

"Elijah I'm going to fucking kill you." I muttered and walked upstairs not before kissing Nova's cheek.

And no I wouldn't have just walked off like that. I was convinced by Nova herself that she would be fine having no supervision.

I made sure the kids got to the room known as barbies world. It was named by Nova by the way.

It's her toy room slash play room.

Second chapter for the day yas!

I have a good vision for the second book.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Take care everyone ❤

Spend everyday as if there's no tomorrow because you'll never know when there's actually no tomorrow.