| 34. No!|

N O V A L I A • P O V

"Bye princess I'll see you soon." Enzo greeted a goodbye and kissed my forehead.

Right now Julius and I are home alone because Enzo and Roman are at the hospital checking up on Rocco.

"Julius! I'm hungry!" I groaned as I walked into his room.

"Hi hungry nice to meet you." He joked but I didn't find it really funny.

"Fine! Quit looking at me like that, you look like Enzo with that face." He chuckled.

"I'm grumpy so leave me alone Julius." I huffed.

"You want tomato soup for lunch?" He asked as I looked at him weirdly.

"I've never had tomato soup before." I said and his face morphed into shock.

"Are you even my sister?" He questioned.

"I'm allergic to tomatoes you bozo." I rolled my eyes.

"Shit my bad I forgot." He grinned.

"Can we go get Chick-fil-A? Please?" I gave him the puppy eyes.

"I-"

"And a barbie?" I continued giving him the puppy eyes.

"And a barbie." He huffed with a nod.

I smirked in victory and quickly ran out of his room to get my shoes.
...

"You need to decide Nova." Julius grumbled as he leaned against the shelves waiting for me to make a decision.

"Calm down Julius it won't hurt for you to just stand there a tiny bit more." I huffed and rolled my eyes at him.

I'm just trying to choose a barbie here! And he's telling me to hurry up like this isn't the most important thing ever.

Julius never has patience when it comes to shopping.

"Come on Nova, we need to go." Julius huffed.

"You can talk to Patricia some other time Julius." I rolled my eyes and chose the barbie of my choice.

"Who the hell is Patricia?" He laughed and picked me up, going to the register to pay.

...

"I love you Julius." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

After shopping for my new barbie, we stopped at Chick-fil-A and bought tons of food.

But...

But he threatened not to give me any if I didn't say 'I love you' to him.

"Fine here." He groaned with a little smile on his face.

Haha I knew you were would give me.

We were currently sat in the car with music blasting my ear drums.

"Thank you!" I grinned as Julius helped me take the food out of the bag.

After devouring every bit of our meal Enzo finally calls us, giving Julius an update about Rocco.

"He's awake?" Julius asked as a smile quickly spread across his face.

He has dimples like Enzo and Rocco!

Maybe I should observe people more.

"We'll be there...yeah bye." Julius put off the call and helped me wipe my mouth and hands.

"Ready to go princess?" He asked with smile.

"Yup!" I smiled back and relaxed back into the seat.

Normally I have to sit in my car seat but Julius allowed me to sit in the front seat with a seatbelt of course.

...

"Rocco!" I exclaimed as I saw him sat upright but resting his back against the pillow on his bed.

"Hi princess." He smiled and opened his arms motioning for a hug.

I immediately let go of Julius hand and bolted over to him.

Rocco cannot put strain onto his body so Enzo helped me up onto his bed.

I gave him a big hug but carefully not to touch the massive plaster on his chest.

"Alright that's enough it's my turn now." Enzo smiled and picked me up burying my head into his neck.

"I missed you." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you too Enzo!" I smiled and poked his dimple.

Enzo had placed me onto the couch making me sit between him and Roman.

Everyone was carrying a conversation with eachother in Spanish, a language that I'm not completely fluent in yet.

While they talked I remembered the scene that happened earlier today.

As Julius ordered our food we saw a beautiful girl and boy holding hands smiling at eachother.

Just told me they were a couple meaning they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

I want a boyfriend too!

"I want a boyfriend." I spoke making everyone go silent.

Enzo's head snapped towards me and so did Rocco's.

I could see Enzo's eye twitching and the sound of Rocco's heart monitor drastically increased.

"Woah calm down dude." Julius snapped Rocco out of it.

"What did you say?" Rocco snapped as he slapped Julius hand away.

"I want a boyfriend, I think my speech is very much clear." I rolled my eyes.

"Not in a fucking million years sorry" Rocco shaked his head as a no.

"You can't have a boyfriend Nova. He'll be prepackaged goods before even stepping an inch towards you." Enzo snarled looking over at Julius.

"Whatcha looking at me for?" He exclaimed.

"Nova I'm sorry but no boyfriends. You want a boyfriend you'll find him in your sleep." Roman said as Rocco agreed with him.

"But that means I'll be dreaming." I said in confusion.

"That's the point. There's no harm in dreaming about it." Roman grinned.

"You can have a boyfriend princess I don't mind." Julius grinned but Rocco quickly cut him off.

"Julius I'm going to fucking kill you I swear." He snickered.

"Relax! I'm just kidding!" His eyes darted between Enzo and Rocco.

"Boys." I huffed and shook my head.

"Yeah that's right Boys are awful." Rocco smiled as if he wasn't a boy himself.

"You're a boy Rocco." I rolled my eyes.

"A man. I'm a man princess. I hit puberty a long time ago." He grinned as Enzo stuffed a laugh.

" He grinned as Enzo stuffed a laugh

Helloooooo!

I hope everyone's doing great!

Also this chapter is based off a true happening. (The boyfriend part)

Have brothers they said. Yup.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this life changing chapter. Bye bye.