3

In the S.C.H.A.L.E. tower, Sensei wondered when he had last had a day to himself. He wondered about that as he wiped the head of Haruka who apologized repeatedly for the mess she had made in the office.

''You should be more careful,'' Aru said.

The Problem Solver 68 leader put the bucket of water she was carrying on the floor. She pulled out a handkerchief and bent down to wipe her kouhai's face. Aru's kindness touched the young explosion fanatic.

''You must remember that you are one of our team representatives. You must always show yourself worthy. Besides, if you were to get hurt, it would worry all of us.''

''Aru-sama...''

The self-proclaimed 'fearless outlaw' picked up what Haruka had thrown. She stood up with her chest heaving with pride at how cool and mature she must have looked in front of Sensei. Without looking back, and without seeing where she was walking, Aru tripped over the bucket making the mess bigger and getting soaked from head to toe. A gasp interrupted the song Kayoko was humming as she entered the room and saw the mess. Aru was red and on the verge of tears.

''I'll get a mop,'' Kayoko said with a sigh.

Sensei, due to work issues, had been delaying the famous New Year's cleaning for a little over two months and would have continued like that if it hadn't been for Hifumi who offered her help, as well as that of the other members of the Make-Up Work club. On the day they had been scheduled to clean up, Problem Solver 68 showed up unexpectedly seeking advice from Sensei. As expected, he took care of them and as thanks, the four members of the club from Gehenna offered to help... Although Aru and Haruka had not contributed much to the chores.

Sensei got up to help Aru and took her and Haruka to the student showers in the building.

''I'll be back with something you both can wear while your clothes dry,'' He said from outside the bathroom.

The S.C.H.A.L.E. chief went to the laundry room, put both girls' clothes in the dryer, and looked around the room for the sportswear that was given to the girls to wear as pajamas when they stayed in the tower. He didn't find it. He grabbed a couple of towels and headed out. On the way he met Kayoko. He asked her to take the towels to her classmates while he went to get clothes for them. On the way to his room, Sensei thought about he had left Mutsuki in charge of the laundry cleaning and the things that needed to be washed. The door to his room slid aside. Koharu gave a jump and a yelp at the sight of Sensei.

''What-what-what are you doing here?! Haven't you been taught to knock the door?! How dare you sneak into a dormitory alone with a couple of students?! pervert! degenerate!'' Koharu shouted as he pushed Sensei out of the room, ''I hope you are executed! Execution!''

Sensei was left outside his own room thinking that whenever Koharu gets angry and blushes her eyes resemble those of a cat. He stayed in the clouds for a while thinking about that fact until he remembered what he was going for. The door opened again.

''What are you doing in my room?!'' Sensei shouted.

Koharu and Hanako were kneeling side by side. Sensei, frowning, waited for an explanation. Koharu, very sorry for having entered without permission, said that she had seen Hanako going there very happily and that she followed her without knowing that she was entering her room. On the other hand, Hanako did not look the least bit sorry, in fact, she was smiling very cheerfully.

''And you, what do you have to say?''

''It was my chance to see Sensei's dirty magazines.''

''I-I-I don't have anything like that!''

''Oh, no? What's this?''

She showed him a book with a red cover that said in golden letters 'Le Goût Sucré de Mon Amant.'

''Ah, that's the book Koharu gave me when I was in the hospital.''

Koharu became nervous.

''That's n-not true...''

Hanoko opened the book and glanced at it. The pages turned quickly until she stopped near the middle. The pink-haired sophomore's gaze lowered as she looked over the writing. With a serious expression she looked at Koharu and said:

''You're sick.''

''I-I don't want to hear that from someone like you! And Sensei is lying that's not the book I gave him.''

''Anyway, I'm surprised that he still has it and denies that he has nothing for adults.''

''What can I do?'' said Sensei resignedly, ''It's a gift from a student... I can't throw it away....

''Sensei..." The little Justice Task Force enforcer's eyes lit up.

''And I can't leave it in plain sight either...''

''That's why you hid it under the bed,'' Hanako said.

''Get out of my room.''

Sensei took some white shirts and a pair of pants. Hanako and Koharu waited outside until Sensei came out. The Sisterhood deputy leader asked him what he wanted the clothes for. She explained what had happened with Aru and Haruka.

''Sensei, were you playing wet T-shirts without me?'' Hanako was ready to take off her blouse.

''You fucking pervert! Don't you dare do that in front of Sensei!'' The Trinity freshman was clinging to her clubmate's blouse to keep her from taking it off.

Laughing Hanako told her that she had nothing to worry about since she had her swimsuit on underneath.

''That's not a valid reason to take off her clothes!''

While the two pink-haired girls from the Make-Up Work club were debating, Hifumi appeared asking if everything was in order. He replied that everything was as in order as it could be with Hanako. The president of the Make-Up Work club gave a nervous chuckle.

''By the way, haven't you seen Mutsuki?''

''Now that you mention it, no. Why?''

''She was in charge of the laundry, but it doesn't look like she was there.''

''I understand. If I see her, I'll let you know.''

''Thank you.''

''In the meantime, what should I do? Azusa and I have already finished what you asked us to do.''

''If it's ready, please take the boxes that are in the office to the warehouse.''

''Shouldn't they take the one in your room as well?'' Hanako asked.

''Ah,you are right. Please take that box to the cellar as well and Hanako, don'tcome into my room again.''