50

Wakamo attacked Haruna without mercy. The silver-haired girl went from one side to the other trying to avoid the bullets going to more than just graze her skin; the leader of the Gourmet club would not stand idly by fleeing, with her beloved rifle, Ideal, she gave precise shots that, although powerful, did not stop the Calamity Fox. She advanced towards her rival, continuously pulling the trigger. They were facing each other in a continuous exchange of bullets. The fox-masked girl needed to reload ammunition, but she would not stop for such a trivial necessity. She had decided to continue her attack using the bayonet.

The hooded girl seeing that two of them were engaged in a fight decided to head towards the building Azusa had entered.

''She's getting away from us,'' Hoshino shouted.

The pink hair went after her with what was left of her Eye of Horus. The little girl turned around unfolding one of the swords from her forearm. She knew someone would try to stop her. The sharp weapon slammed into the shotgun. She was kicked and shoved. She was against the ground, but the little Abydos student was no match in strength for her. She rolled. She was on top of her opponent. The hooded woman raised her sword into the air. One shot hit the metal blade and two hit the body of the mysterious combatant. That cost Haruna to be wounded by Wakamo. Hoshino shook the enemy off. She took the Eye of Horus which was quite damaged. It was dangerous in that state, but they could not allow it to advance. She pulled the trigger. The gun exploded in the pink-haired woman's hand. It succeeded, though not in the way she had hoped. The hooded woman was wounded in the chest instead of the head. A red line was drawn on the ground with the blood that fell from the FTF president's hand with each step backwards. Her countenance reflected a great deal of pain. Despite the impact the enemy had received from so close, that would not be enough to stop her.

The hooded woman lunged at her with both swords in an X shape. Wakamo's bayonet stopped the advance.

''Don't get confused," Said the Calamity Fox, "She is after Sensei and I will not spare anyone who wants to harm her.''

Haruna had informed Wakamo of the enemy's intentions before leaving her out of combat.

''I'm tired of everyone meddling,'' Said a delicate voice.

Wakamowas forced back with brute force. She was certainly surprised by the power ofsuch a small creature. She somersaulted backwards and even though she was offbalance, she was shot in the head. With the two white guns in her arms shedeflected each of the bullets. In the blink of an eye she had closed thedistance. The cold metal was about to caress the skin on the thighs of thefox-masked girl. Hoshino tackled the enemy. An acrobatic kick to the back ofthe neck sent the pink-haired girl to the ground. As if it was nothing, sheslashed Hoshino's cheek and turned to go for her other opponent. Crimson Calamity's barrel touched thehooded woman's forehead. The trigger was pulled. The bullet went out in a hazeof smoke and continued straight ahead. Wakamo was disarmed. The little menacehad leaned back and, leaning on her hands, used her legs to kick the gun awayfrom her. It all happened in a few seconds with a fluidity that could only comefrom an experienced fighter, though that was not the case with this dangerouscreature. Wakamo tried to sweep her arms to knock her down, but she was alreadyon one of her legs kicking her in the face. The mask went flying. Her forearmblocked a second kick. She grabbed her to throw her away. The hooded womantumbled through the air. When its feet touched down, like a cheetah, it wenttoward the Hyakkiyako girl. Wakamo took her gun and fired. None of the bulletstouched the hooded girl of no more than 139 centimeters. The bayonet and bladesclashed and sparks flew. Even with her so close it was impossible for her tohit her. Sparks continued to fly at the contact of bayonet metal and swords asWakamo fired. One small mistake and it would all be over. The swords had cutthrough the air. The Calamity Fox had stepped back in time. The opponent'scenter of gravity was very low, her arms fully extended and her gaze on theground. The rifle barrel lowered. The bayonet was 2 millimeters from the vertexof the skull. The finger was on the trigger, just as suddenly both blades wereon Wakamo's arm. In an instant of unpreparedness, she was cut down.