20

Valkryrie Police Academy commissary. 3:00 P.M. Shift change. Sensei had his shirt rolled up and a face like a migraine was eating him from the inside out.

''Good afternoon!" Kirino's energetic voice rang out from the interrogation room.

''Oh! Sensei, long time no see!''

The Kivotos club advisor's eyes filled with joy and hope.

''Fubuki, Kirino.''

''Comrades, good job. We'll take it from here.''

''It's a tough nut to crack, good luck.'' Haru said.

''Thank you!''

''Fubiki, Kirino, thank heavens!'' Sensei dropped to the ground and grabbed Kirino's legs,

''S-s-s-sensei! W-w-w-wait! P-please behave!''

''Those two already had me mad!'' His eyes flooded with tears.

''It's amazing how many incompetent people there can be at work. So don't worry, don't worry, Sensei. You can leave as soon as you answer a couple of questions.'' Fubuki said before devouring another donut.

They each took a seat. Kirino sat up straight with the form in her hands. Fubuki enjoyed another donut lying on the chair with her legs on top of the table.

''Okay, let's begin. First question: What is your name and occupation?''

Sensei answered the question.

-All right, now...

''Do you have an ID to back you up?'' Fubuki asked.

''WhenI leave here I'll leave you so much homework that you won't see a donut formonths.''