51

March 15th. 7:00 A.M. The morning newscast hosted by Mai and Shinon began with a 'Good Morning' to a Kivotos recovering from a turbulent night. Nagisa watched the news with Rio. Both chairwomen looked at the screen with discouragement. Their eyes were puffy and dark. The shadow under their eyes was a bad reminder of what happened. Seia entered the Tea party meeting room. Her face reflected as little mood as theirs. She looked at both chairwomen and then went to sit in silence. Her little bird did not accompany her.

''Won't you say anything?'' Nagisa asked her little companion.

''What do you expect me to say?...''

The Filius faction leader closed her hands and pressed her lips together.

''Who else will join us?'' Seia asked.

''Kanna will soon connect, Iroha may connect in Makoto's place and...'' Rio answered her.

''Didn't they find her?''

''Yes, they did find her. She was downriver, unconscious.'' A small smile escaped the president of Millenium. "They say she looked very interesting when they found her.''

The fox-eared girl looked at her without saying anything.

''You know when we were over there, arguing face to face, one step away from crossing the line and starting the war, I thought that if maybe I had shown her this picture, everything would have ended.'' Rio took a picture out of her suit and passed it to Seia.

The blonde's cheeks puffed out in a smile. She covered her mouth with both hands. ''What a cute creature,'' thought the other two girls in the room blushing. Seia cleared her voice and trying to regain her stoic expression said that possibly because of her pride, she would have agreed to end it all as long as she didn't show that picture to the others.

''I thought so... But... It seemed to be too good to be true.''

''That's the kind of option he would have chosen to end the conflict.'' Seia said.

Silence filled the room again. A request to join the meeting came in. They accepted. It came from Kanna. Soon after they received a request from Rin.

''Only Iroha is missing.''

''How are you doing?... Rin asked.

''Well...''

The last request came in.

I'm sorry to connect late, but I have a problem here.

''I understand. You must be tired and hurt. Not to mention that almost everything happened inside the Gehenna district. You must have a lot on your hands...''

''Ah... You're right... It's a bummer... But that's not the problem I talked about...''

''Iroha, how dare you connect to a meeting on my behalf?!''

''She woke up already?!''

''This conversation has taken on a new level of difficulty,'' sighed Rio and Nagisa.

The meeting led by Rin began. First of all, she said that she regretted everything that had happened and the lives that had been lost. A subject that was hard to put a good face on. The only one who looked out of place was Makoto although it was understandable why she was like that this time, as she went for an unconscious ride in the river.

The lives of the two girls who were in the helicopter at the moment of impact were lost. As a result of the collapse of the bridge due to the impact of the helicopter, some students were seriously injured, a few were in delicate condition, having fallen on top of debris in the river and others were left under the debris. As many students as possible were helped, but there were a small number who were reported missing.

The president of Gehenna heard the news with her mouth agape. She asked who had been the culprit. There was no answer. The attack had come from the Utnapishtim side, but not from the bridge.

''For the time being, as a precaution, the students who started the fire against my orders have been placed on retainer.''

''And against mine,'' Makoto said

''You were at the bottom of the river.''

''Do you think White Day was a plan by Haruna in conjunction with the enemy?''

''We have her in our hospital facilities, but once she is completely well, we have agreed to take her to the Federal Correction Bureau.''

''Will you agree to have one of our own extradited?!''

''It's the right thing to do in this case,'' Iroha sighed.

''I won't allow it. If you do, it would be like accepting defeat!''

''There is nothing that any of us can call victory!''

''Even so, I won't allow it.''

''Why are you so hard to...?''

''Let me have this. Makoto, you are as much to blame for this as we are, but if you insist on persisting with your stubbornness, I will have no choice but to reveal this to the world.''

The president of Millenium took the photo that Hanae had given her and sent it to Iroha. The red-haired girl uninterestedly checked her cell phone, but as soon as she saw the photo she doubled over holding her stomach unable to hold her laughter. For Makoto that was a very rare state in which Iroha could be seen so she picked up the cell phone to see what caused it. A blush rose on her face.

''W-who-who-who did this to me?! Who betrayed my trust?!''

''It would have worked,'' Seia said with a bitter smile.

''It would have worked,'' Rio confirmed with the same mood.

Nagisa bowed her head.

''If you don't want Kivotos to see everything. Sit quietly and let Iroha speak in peace.''

In anger and shame, she could do nothing but accept what was demanded of her.

They had to wait a while for Iroha's laughter to subside.

''How are the girls who invaded Gehenna?''

''They...''

''Invaded us...?!'' Iroha covered Makoto's mouth with a slap.

''They're fine... Most of them are fine.... Aside from tending to their wounds, we've given them a place to rest. The maids, the Trinity girls who fought the Gourmet Research Society club and the Abydos team that fought the Prefect Team will soon be back in their districts.''

''What about Mika?'' Nagisa asked.

''She is in a delicate condition.'' The news shook the Trinity leaders. They couldn't say anything. "The variant of the bacteria in them is quite aggressive. The treatment that was implemented a while ago is not working as well as expected. However, we have already communicated with the minds that were in charge of the first antibiotic to help us create a new one.

''If I'm not mistaken all the ones that were in the academy at that time ended badly, didn't they?'' Rin asked.

''Haruna was the only one who could be saved from ending up in that state. She was quite injured, but nothing too serious. From the way she was hurt, it's presumed that Wakamo was the culprit.''

''If it was Wakamo who did that to Haruna, who left Wakamo like the others?'' Seia asked, looking at the information on the screen.

''The recordings are damaged. However, Haruna says that a hooded girl, no taller than Hina, appeared and fought against her, the FTF president, Junko and the white-haired girl from Trinity.''

''Then it is correct to point out that, whoever infiltrated, is to blame for Sensei being gone,'' Kanna said.

''I would say yes, it is correct. According to the reconstruction of the scene that our investigators did.''

Thered hair passed the report of the forensic team.