6

It was getting dark. The cleaning job took much longer than expected, but they had managed to finish it. After Sensei got hurt, the girls concentrated more on the work to be done. During that time, Mutsuki had Sensei confined to the infirmary. The time for the farewell came. Sensei was at the entrance of the tower. The girls were preparing to leave. Although the look on Azusa and Koharu still reflected concern for what had happened. The counselor told them that he was fine, that it was nothing serious and that, thanks to Mutsuki, he had enough rest.

''I understand... But... If she only put a band-aid on you and had you tucked in bed, why didn't she help all day?''

''Ah, it's because...''

''Sensei! Do you intend to reveal what you did with a student when you were in bed?'' A mischievous smile appeared on Mutsuki's face.

''W-we didn't do anything! We were t-talking about...!''

''Are you going to tell them everything you told me about the book the girl from the Justice Task Force gave you?''

''Girl?!'' Koharu objected with her cat-like eyes.

Sensei was like a tomato. His tongue was stuck trying to respond to what the malevolent student had said.

''Ara, Sensei, if you were so eager to talk about the book, you could have told me," said Hanako, "How about if I stay tonight and we go over some things j-u-n-t-o-s?

Koharu, bristling like a cat, shouted: "Ecchi-dame!..." Repeating it she pushed Hanako away from Sensei to force her to leave with her. The ero pink-haired girl, the second year one, could only laugh at her friend's reaction.

''It looks like we have to go now,'' the president of the Make-Up Work club pointed

With a 'See you later' and waving their hands, Azusa and Hifumi said goodbye.

''Well, I think we should go too,'' said Kayoko.

The girls thanked her and set off. Mutsuki told them to go ahead that she would catch up with them in a moment. When their companions were far enough away, Mustsuki grabbed Sensei by the tie and pulled him up to her height to say in his ear:

''I hope you won't tell anyone about what we talked about. Let that be our secret.''

The educator exhaled wearily.

''Why are you so intent on...?''

''Well, if you don't think a secret between you and me isn't important, I could always post this picture of the pink-haired girl and you on the floor, as well as tell your preference in books.''

''All right, all right, all right... Don't freak out...''

The mischievous white-haired girl said goodbye with a sweet smile and ran to catch up with her club and business partners.

Aru with a flushed face bent down a bit to quietly ask Mutsuki if Sensei really liked those kinds of books.

''Why the question, do you like those books too? Or did you want to stay and look at Sensei's?''

''Aru took a picture of the book cover when no one was looking at her.''

''K-kayoko!!!''

''I don't know what book you're talking about, but her birthday is coming up soon. Aru-sama, let me give you that book so we can read it together with Sensei.''

''What?!'' Both, Aru and Kayoko, had smoke coming out of their heads.

''N-no need, H-Haruka...''

Watchinghis students walk away, the head of S.C.H.H.A.L.E. sneezed. After wiping hisnose, he walked into the building telling himself that that girl could bereally sweet when she wanted to be.