17

March 13th. 7:00 A.M. In a cell inside one of the Valkyrie Police Academy stations, Hoshino was taking a nap on Nonomi's lap while she stroked her hair, Aru was crying disconsolately over what she would have to pay for the building, Hanako was waiting in her bathing suit to be called and Sensei was wondering at what point Hanako had taken off her clothes.

The Kivotos morning news summarized and gave a first version of what happened around 7 P.M. and 8 P.M. on March 12th. The news was presented as a settling of scores between a black market financial manager and the infamous Gehenna group, Problem Solver 68, in which the Gehenna girls had been typecast as the bad guys in the story, which Aru did not dislike, but it did affect the other girls like Hanako, Hoshino and all the girls who supported her as it made them look like criminals. The battle escalated with the fall of the black market agent and spiraled out of control with the arrival of the Valkyrie Police and the Prefect Team. The girls in charge of order and public safety for the students of Kivotos came in shooting everyone who was there. They made no difference between who they had to protect, help and finish, as if that were not enough, the Prefect Team forces went in search of the girls from Problem Solver 68 and the Gourmet Research Society club using force without giving any chance for dialogue. The revolt was not long, but it was very scandalous and striking. It lasted until Sensei, without an avenue for dialogue, suggested running away. Hoshino stayed to cover for her teammates; Aru did it to show off for them; Hanako was her backup and Nonomi stayed to pamper Hoshino. That was the reason why those four were caught. Sensei stayed behind to explain himself, however, he was arrested for 'collaborating' in the riot. The news, although commented on in networks, was not as much as the published photos of Sensei. For almost the majority of students in Kivotos, it was a good rumor to fan the flames of the one that already existed. For a few, quite rightly, it was the prelude to a catastrophe.

The person who ventured to do the coverage of the riot before anyone could arrive was Sekennokuchi Uwasa, a student coming from Kronos School of Journalism, as one might expect, a student eager to become a reliable journalist and a desirable source of information. She arrived shortly after the shooting started thanks to a message she received and was the one who revealed the photos and video of Sensei and Haruna behaving in a mellow manner on the rooftop of the attacked building. In his report, Uwasa describes how Sensei let her go before the others and how he behaved so close to her. The scandal would have died there, without much importance, if during the early morning an unknown account published some photos with the content of a notebook that had information and plans for the White Day.