30

Seminar club meeting room. 9:00 A.M. Yuuka was in a biscocho playing twister with Noa, Momoi and Hare. The hacker felt that one of her vertebrae was about to slip out of place. Momoi couldn't see anything, as she had Noa's pronounced front on her face. The Seminar club secretary was smiling complacently as usual. Yuuka felt like she was losing dignity with every second that passed in the position she was in.

''Let's see whose turn it is now...'' Utaha reached into a box that had the names of the participants in it, ''Yuuka!''

''Again?! This game is fixed against me!''

The Engineering Department girls didn't deny anything.

''Say something!''

''Left foot to red!'' Said Hibiki after Kotori turned the roulette wheel indicating the body part and color.

''You're crazy!''

''Give it up, Yuuka! That Valeria 'Viper' Stark collectible figure from Far Mech 6 will be mine," Hare's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets in pain.

''Nee-chan, win that figure for the honor of the Game Development Department!''

''Ae kemb priet!'' A choked cry came from between Noa's chest.

''That's the attitude!'' The Game Development Department cheered Momoi on.

The phone in the room rang at the same time as Hare's back crackled and the other girls fell. With a tear in her eye and pain in her back, Hare celebrated her victory.

Noa got up to answer the call. A hologram of Rio projected from the center of the table.

''Noa, what is Yuuka doing?''

''Ah, Rio-senpai. Today is Yuuka-chan's birthday. So...''

''Are you wasting time at such a sensitive moment?!'' Rio's irascible voice cut off Noa's utterance leaving her speechless.

''I'm sorry, Rio-senpai... It's my fa...''

''Hey, you don't have to talk to her like that!'' The pink twin shouted.

''It's my fault.'' Said Noa preventing Momoi from saying anything else, "I was the one who planned everything.''

''There are the girls from the video game club?''

''Yuuka, you sent the Game Development Department to look for Sensei, didn't you?''

''That's right...''

''Tell me why you sent them to attack Sensei?!''

''A-attacking him?! I-I don't understand what you mean.''

''Makoto has proof that the Game Development Department was in Valkyrie and that Sensei was attacked by them.''

Fromoutside the walls of the Seminar Club room echoed the 'What!' they all shouted.