43

The fights had gone on longer than expected and longer than anyone would have liked. To the south, there were no winners. Both the C&C club and Problem Solver 68 had been knocked out, as well as their ally, Saori. To the Northeast, from the battle in the park basically only Izumi was left with barely enough strength to move while, despite exhaustion, Azusa was still advancing towards the academy followed by Junko to stop her. In the northwest, most of the Foreclosure Task Force could not continue. Chinatsu could not do so either. That left Shiroko against Iori and Ako. On the other hand, the bridge was a mess. A few had been able to get close to the Gehenna shore. The collapse of the bridge was imminent. The chances of succeeding in the mission were very low, however, before the whole disaster started, there was someone who had decided to take the long way around to infiltrate Gehenna.

From the sea, east of the district, the leader of the Pater faction waited for nightfall to approach the coast and start her way to the academy. She had to carefully circumvent the defenses so as not to set off the alarms of the war, however, she had to face Prefect Team guards and members of the Hot Spring Department club, by which time the war had already been underway for a while. It took time, but Misono Mika was the first to arrive outside the academy.

Theacademy was surrounded by groups of five cadets from the club led by SorasakiHina. These were stationed at eight cardinal points guarding and protecting theschool from the arrival of any enemy. The Trinity Witch managed to take care ofthe three groups guarding the east and the one to the south, but could notprevent them from calling the Purple-crowned Queen.