22

Different chairwomen of Kivotos were summoned to an emergency virtual meeting. Rio was the hostess and getting straight to the point, she said they had to stop a relationship between Sensei and any student in Kivotos from being formalized.

''You sound like a toxic ex-girlfriend.'' Makoto said fearlessly.

''A very brave statement coming from someone who would clearly benefit if such a relationship were to materialize.''

''Huh? What are you talking about?''

The Gehenna president had been too busy all day playing with Ibuki. If it weren't for Iroha, she wouldn't even have logged on to the meeting.

''Play dumb... You know that, if Sensei were to enter into a relationship with a Gehenna student, he would prioritize her and her school over all of Kivotos.''

''Priority over all of Kivotos?''

''Sensei would bow at your feet.''

''He would do what I wanted?''

''It wouldn't be difficult to take over Kivotos.''

''I could conquer the world.'' Makoto's eyes were shining.

''Makoto, you're evil. You even think...''

''Stop giving her ideas!''

''Lucky Haruna... She can have Sensei to herself..." One of the chairwomen mentioned.

''Sensei is dating Haruna?!'' Makoto shouted.

''No... Sensei...''

''I told you!'' Said Makoto proudly, "Sensei is a degenerate, but he has good taste.''

''Sensei isn't dating anyone.'' Nagisa pointed out.

''What we want is to prevent him from dating her or any other student.'' Said Rio.

''Prevent?! Why?!''

''Why is it unfair that one school gets so much priority over others from an entity that has no boundaries in Kivotos.''

''Haruna will go out with Sensei not with S.C.H.A.L.E.''

''As long as he is the one leading it, no distinction should be made.''

''I think you're just jealous that Haruna is the lucky one.'' Makoto said.

''Of course not!'' The vein on Rio's forehead was highlighted.

''Personally, I don't understand the fuss. If Sensei had feelings for her, wouldn't his favoritism have been noticed by now?''

Rio shared a table with data on how much time Sensei has spent at Gennna, his actions, students he keeps in contact with the most, rumors, and other details compared to those at other schools. The table showed that Sensei shared quite a bit with the Gourmet Research Society club and Problem Solver 68.

''Well, I would say that the reason for that data is because Gehenna is a problematic school in general...''

''...So problematic that Sensei himself gets into trouble along with the students.'' Nagisa mentioned.

''Even so, we talk about the favoritism being shown is in matters of little relevance.''

''However, what if a larger scale situation, a conflict between one or more schools were to arise? Can we really trust Sensei to be impartial?''

''Wasn't he during the Treaty of Eden?''

''He was shot. He was out of commission for a while. His recovery was in Gehenna and his contributions were made from there. He even came with Sorasaki Hina to the fight.''

''I feel like we're making a storm in a glass of water.''

''Isn't there a law which prevents Sensei from having a relationship with a student?''

''Technically there is.'' Seia said, "However, the kind of relationship it prohibits is..." Yurizono Seia turned red. The other students turned red as they understood what she meant. The only one who didn't understand was Makoto, ''Anyway, what I mean is that there is nothing that prevents them from declaring their love for each other and gradually formalizing.''

''Haruna, she's a third year student and not long ago turned 18.''

The presidents discussed about the topic and the more minutes passed, the more tense the atmosphere became. The sun had already gone down and still the debate was not over. The presidents were divided into two factions. Those who were adamantly opposed to Sensei formalizing a relationship and those who had decided not to intervene in whatever he decided. None of them were in favor. Those who had decided not to take action withdrew from the meeting. Leaving Makoto against a good part of Kivotos. They were trying to talk some sense into the hard-headed Gehenna president, meanwhile, Rio sent Yuuka and Noa to find Sensei's whereabouts. The Seminar club treasurer and secretary had asked for help from other Millennium clubs to find out which station Sensei might be at. Veritas club was hacking into the Valkyrie Police system while the Game Development Deparment had split up to search the nearest stations on foot.

''Here, Pink Kitty, have you found any clues to Sensei? Over.''

''Here, Green Slayer, nothing in my area. Over''

''Green Slayer?

''Here, Light Heroine Arisu, nothing either. Arisu says Over.''

''Light Heroine?

''N-n-n-n-nothing here... Dark Shadow Empress over and out.''

''Dark Shadow Emperress? Why do you have such cool code names? Over.''

''Arisu will save sensei from his cruel kidnappers. Light Heroine Arisu says over.''

''I will annihilate whoever separates Sensei from us. Green Slayer, over.''

''I-I-I... I will support them from the shadows. Over and out.''

''I-I-I also want a cool code name.''

TheGame Development Department girls were thinking up a new codename for Momoi fora while.