47

Sensei's mind went blank. He heard his own heartbeat, saw Haruna's eyelids very closely, the coldness was gone, felt Haruna's soft lips pressing his lower lip tenderly. She pulled away a little, but before she pulled away from him completely, the silver-haired girl gave him a quick kiss as if she didn't want it to end. He watched her pull away as he felt the bittersweet taste of chocolate in his mouth. The gourmet chairwoman didn't open her eyes, rather, she turned red. Sensei's brain was trying to return to its regular functioning when he heard something fall heavily. He looked around and it wasn't long before he found that in front of them was Mika on her knees. The Trinity girl's dress was in tatters and her face reflected great distress. Sensei got up and ran to her asking her what had happened. Mika looked at him with her eyes watering. She didn't say anything no matter how much Sensei asked. He asked Haruna for help, but she was still in the clouds thinking about the taste of Sensei's lips. The S.C.H.A.L.E. leader shook her a little until she reacted. Mika's eyebrows furrowed. In the blink of an eye, Sensei found himself against the ground and Mika on top of him.

''You're not Sensei.'' The expression on Mika's face was terrifying.

''What are you talking about?''

The leader of the Pater faction raised her fist. She dropped it until it hit the barrel of a rifle.

''I'm sorry, my lady, but I think you're too angry to see clearly.''

She glanced sideways at her. Her other fist missed Haruna. She dodged it with ease.

''What's wrong Mika, why are you doing this?''

''The real sensei would never kiss Haruna!''

''If you really believed that he wasn't the real one, you wouldn't have hesitated so long to throw that punch.''

The pink-haired girl looked down. Her mouth curled into a disgruntled expression.

''Wait, you think I'm an imposter? Why?''

''Well... A lot has happened since you disappeared...''

''Since I disappeared?''

''After the fight in the industrial area, no one knew which police station was holding you, and then Haruna kidnapped you.''

''She kidnapped me?! HAVE I BEEN KIDNAPPED?!'' Sensei looked at Haruna. She looked away whistling. ''Since when exactly?''

''Since last night or so.''

''I need you to explain more precisely what is going on.''

The president coming from Trinity told Sensei the details of how the whole impostors thing and her supposed confession to Haruna had unfolded.

''THEY DID WHAT?!!!'' shouted Sensei to the sky clutching his head, ''Can't I be absent or have a day off without everything ending up in a big conflict?''

Both Mika and Haruna were kneeling side by side. Mika was embarrassed as she looked back on it all; Haruna, she didn't regret it in the least.

''Wait... That means that the fireworks from earlier were actually...''

''That was me and the president of the Abydos club fighting Hina to get here.''

The educator got up and ran to find his two students.

''When this is all over, you're all going to listen to me.''

In the middle of a shattered field, full of craters, he could see someone's body in the distance. From the hair, it was easy to identify who it was. Sensei hurried his steps so much that he stumbled and rolled to the bottom. Hina was on the ground with her eyes closed and her hands on her belly. The club advisor grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her violently pleading loudly for her to resist. The Prefect Team president immediately opened her eyes. She tried to ask him to stop shaking her, but she couldn't say anything because of the shaking. Haruna and Mika stopped him.