28

In the meeting room of the Seminar Club, Yuuka was sitting in Rio's place with a party hat. The Engineering Department girls were decorating with balloons and streamers, the Veritas girls were preparing food and games together with the Game Development Department members except for Arisu. She was sitting on Yuuka's lap so she wouldn't run away.

''I-I have to go. There's a lot to do. Rio needs me to...''

''Don't worry," Maki said, "Noa already took care of most of the president's duties. She'll be here soon to join the party.''

''Yes, but...''

''Besides, it won't hurt to have some fun for a while.'' Kotama added.

''It's possible that we are on the verge of...''

''Arisu already wants to show her level of friendship with a rare item for Yuuka's annual event.'' Said Arisu with a bright smile.

''Of a war? We know.'' Said Momoi looking at the cupcakes her sister put on the table, ''Sensei won't let it happen.''

''Don't touch! The party hasn't started yet.'' Midori hit Momoi's hand.

''Sensei is the cause of this conflict not to mention that he is believed to be missing... Again... We can't trust him this time.''

''Do you really think Sensei will get engaged to a student?'' Maki asked.

They all stopped to think. Midori pulled Momoi's tail because she was thinking too close to the cupcakes.

''Yes," they all said in unison.

''Rather, I can't imagine him not doing it now that I think about it?'' Said Maki conflicted.

''Of course he will, but it won't be now. Sensei is mature enough to know when to do things and when not to.'' Said the president of the Engineering club, Utaha.

''I just hope that the declaration of today is a lie.'' Said Midori covering her mouth with the tray she was holding.

''Of course it's a lie.'' Said Momoi on the floor still held by her sister's tail, ''they are all going by rumors.''

''They are not rumors. I think they have shown enough proof that it will happen.''

''Who said that?'' Yuuka asked.

''It's Yuzu. She said it from the locker.''

''The locker?'' Yuuka looked around. "How come I didn't notice it when I came in?''

''If I had my drones, it'd have been easier to find Sensei.''

''You don't have them? What happened to them?'' Hibiki asked the question.

''Athena-3 was behaving strangely, then Athena-1 and Athena-2 stopped working and soon after Athena-3 was stolen from me. The reason I couldn't finish hacking Valkyrie was because of the time they save me. Chihiro-senpai lends her security services to Valkyrie. I'm still far from becoming like Himari-senpai or Chihiro-senpai.''

''Well, enough of rumors, conflicts and possible wars.'' Said Noa entering the Seminar club room together with Akane, Karin and Asuna, "Today is a special day and we will celebrate it in a big way.''

''But the president said...''

''Don't worry, there is already a clue from Sensei. The president has asked Neru and Toki to get ready.''

''Won't the little senpai be at the party?'' Arisu asked sadly.

''Not until they fulfill the task they were given.''

''What if they don't?''

''The engineering club has enough weapons of mass destruction to accomplish it.''

''Whydoesn't that reassure me?'' Yuuka asked,exhaling in frustration.