52

The transmission had started. Sensei was expressing his displeasure, his annoyance about what happened, although he was able to understand why they did it, it was not the way he would expect them to act. He spoke into the camera as Mika walked down the stairs along with Azusa. Hina waited for Sensei and guarded the entrance.

A shout was heard. Hurried footsteps were on their way back to the club room.

On the stairs Azusa and the hooded girl met again. Immediately, the ice queen fired at point-blank range. The bullets shattered every place they touched without hitting the enemy. The small menace moved along the stair railing and the wall between jumps until she was back to back with the Trinity girl. They both spun around. Et Omnia Vanitas was cut down with a slash. Surprise caused Azusa to misstep. After a slash and a spinning kick she ended up at the foot of the stairs.

The doors to the Pandemonium room burst open. The floor shook. Mika had hit it. A shockwave spread across the floor. The hooded girl leapt at the pink-haired chairwoman with the intention of slashing her. Mika dodged the dangerous blades. An uppercut ascended towards the belly of the small creature. Her hands crossed in front of the threatening fist. Like a plastic ball it bounced off the ceiling. Believing she had victory in the bag, she let her guard down, thinking that her opponent had no chance to strike back. The second punch that mercilessly went for the hooded menace's face only stirred the air. The enemy spun around as she fell. The princess's dress was cut as well as her skin. Sensei and Hina watched Mika fall to the ground.

Kanna narrated everything that was presumed to have happened.

''And this is where a question lacks an answer,'' said Kanna, "We know there was an explosion. This explosion ejected Mika and Hina out of the building. However, we can assume that, because of the weak constitution of the body, it may have been disintegrated. After all, it left two students in a very delicate state.''

''But...''

''ButHina has a cut just like the other girls. It means she fought and lost. Therewas no reason to blow up the place. He was defenseless. And if there was areason, why was there only a foot and an arm left of Sensei?