29

At Trinity General School, Rio, Nagisa, Mika and Seia were waiting for Makoto to connect to a new meeting via video call. Each of them was convinced that the Gehenna president would not cooperate with them to prevent the ''Sensei'' from doing whatever he wanted. However, they also all wanted to insist on taking the peaceful path for the sake of all the students. The only one who differed in the opinion of the peaceful path to take was Seia. While Rio, Nagisa and Mika's goal was for Sensei to forget about his personal life to serve all the students in Kivotos, Seia wanted them to let him live his life. Rio was looking at a picture Hanae had given him. Makoto joined the call saying:

''Now, what do you want?''

''Rio put the photo away.''

''The same as yesterday. Convince Haruna not to accept a relationship with Sensei.''

''Nop.''

''You don't understand the implications of that relationship.''

''Of course I do. I'll be mega important.''

Rio's forehead vein stood out.

''Makoto, if you keep that up, we'll be forced to resort to violence. We know that Haruna and her club kidnapped Sensei last night.''

''So what?'' Said Makoto picking her nose.

Nagisa and Rio's patience was running out.

''If you don't do it the easy way, we'll bring Sensei back the hard way.''

''Oh. I see. The same bad way Rio's students tried to get rid of Sensei yesterday?''

''What are you talking about?'' The annoyance on the Millenium president's face was clear.

''You say Haruna kidnapped Sensei when she actually rescued him.''

Rio stood up and slamming her palms on the table shouted that she was not in the mood for her silly jokes.

''Jokes? You have to be a real hypocrite to do the damage and then deny it. One of the Gourmet Reserch Society club members saw the attackers in the black car. She says they were wearing Millenium uniforms.''

''You're making that up to deflect blame!''

''You can say or think what you want about me, but the evidence my intelligence network gathered is compelling.'' Makoto shared an image and a video on the screen. Rio's eyes didn't believe what they were seeing, ''Akari said she was able to recognize the attackers if she saw them again. That's an image and video my team got a few minutes after the car exploded. If I'm not mistaken in Millenium they are known as the...''

''The Game Development Department... They... are...''

''They themselves. I loved the game they made. Too bad they have to do such dirty work to get a budget.''

''I-It has to be a fake... It can't be real...''

''That's the image after the car blew up. It's clear that their clothes were damaged from jumping out of the car and if we look at these others, it shows that they were hanging around the Valkyrie district before the chase took place and apparently they were all communicating by radio.''

Rio left the Tea Party room, knocking over the chair on her way. She pulled out her cell phone urgently to make a call.

''Ah...She's gone..." Makoto continued, "Nagisa, listen to me clearly so youcan tell Rio... Just in case she doesn't see it on the news. Until furthernotice, any attempt to force entry by non-Gehenna students will be adeclaration of war!''