7

It was time for dinner. The Problem Solver 68 girls had stopped in front of a restaurant. Kayoko counted the coins her classmates had given her.

''Mm..." The look on the section leader's face was serious.

''How about we buy a takoyaki and eat 2 each?'' Aru asked.

''Most vendors only sell 6 balls per box.''

''Don't worry Aru-sama. I'll settle for one.''

Aru's heart broke when she heard Haruka's words.

''We were lucky that Sensei had invited us for lunch... This wouldn't be happening if you hadn't spent the entire mission budget on advertising and the most expensive henchmen.''

''It's a hard habit to unlearn,'' said Kayoko.

''It's just that, if we want to be real businesswomen in the underworld, we have to reflect that.''

''I don't think any company started out pretending to be more than it really was, and if any did, I'm sure they didn't spend all the money they had right off the bat.''

''Ah! But what do we have here? They are prominent Gehenna students. Aru and her club mates.'' The president of Gehenna emerged from the shadows of a tree.

''M-M-Makoto-sama?! What are you doing here?!''

'' I came to a meeting to educate the Millenium and Trinity presidents about the awesomeness of Gehenna and while I was around to take a walk around town.''

''To educate us? Or to sleep while we debated the effects of the incubus bacteria?''

''A walk? Or don't you want to admit that you don't know how to get back to the academy by yourself?''

''Prominent students? If I'm not mistaken they are the Problem Solver girls from Gehenna. I heard they blew up the office of someone they had done business with over a disagreement in pay,'' said Mika.

''It wasn't a compliment,'' said Seia to Aru.

''And you, why do you look so proud?'' Asked Nagisa to Makoto.

The blonde haired president of Trinity took out her cell phone and said that she should call the Valkyrie Police Academy. Aru turned pale. Trying to sound as convincing as possible, she begged her not to. She said it had all been a misunderstanding. She explained that Haruka had only gone to clear up a small discrepancy in payment.

''...And by accident the office blew up haha," Mutsuki said with her characteristic smile.

''Whatever happened... The black market official must be looking for them to pay you back for what she did.''

''I thought so..." Kayoko sighed wearily.

''It's nothing any of the students at my academy can't handle.''

Haruka's stomach rumbled. The shy girl apologized for being born. At the obviousness, Makoto asked if they hadn't eaten yet to which Aru replied that they were just on their way back to their base to eat. Makoto smiled, glanced sideways at the presidents of the other schools. With her mouth full of pride and her eyes mowed by the fantasy in which the other presidents praised her for such a noble act, she told them to enter the restaurant, as she was buying dinner. ''Really?!" she heard someone say.

''Thank you very much, Makoto-sama!''

''You can't always eat together with the presidents of other academies, let alone in such a luxurious restaurant because of someone else's invitation.''

''What?'' Makoto's eyes widened.

Boththe students from her academy and her rivals from Millennium and Trinity walkedin.