4

Hifumi and Azusa were about to finish the task that Sensei had given them. There were only a couple of boxes left to carry and one of them was the one in sensei's room. They went to the room for a moment, Azusa took the box and went out. They went to the cellar and put them on the floor. They let out a sound of satisfaction in unison at completing the job.

''I'll go to Sensei to ask what's left to do, are you coming?''

Azusa was squatting down looking at the box she had taken to the cellar.

''Azusa-chan?''

''Ah, I'm sorry. It's just... This is Sensei's stuff, right?''

''It was in his room... I think so...''

''Shall we look at what's inside?''

''Wh-what?! W-we shouldn't. What if Sensei notices and gets angry?''

''I can't deny that possibility... But I want to get to know better that person who has helped me so much without anything in return. However, if you think we shouldn't do it, I won't insist.'' Azusa hugged her inseparable Skull Man tightly.

It was easy to understand Azusa's feelings, as Hifumi felt somewhat the same way.

''I understand, but... It would be better to let it go.''

''Okay. Let me know what Sensei says,'' Azusa was opening the box.

''What are you doing?!''

''I want to see what's inside.''

''But I said we wouldn't see.''

''And I said I wouldn't insist.''

Hifumi was as uneasy about Azusa's decision as she was curious. Taking small steps, she came to her side. Inside the box were many papers. Nothing interesting at first glance.

''What is this?'' Asked Peroro's number one fan.

She pulled out a red-covered book from among the papers. Hifumi opened it to a random page. Smoke came out of her head, and her face turned red.

''Ah! I think that's the book Koharu gave to Sensei,'' said Azusa.

Hifumi's best friend took it. She told her that since she saw it she wanted to know what it said. She looked at the writing. Her eyes went from one side of the page to the other. Azusa's expression was stoic. There was a moment of silence. Reaching the bottom of the page, Azusa wet the tip of her index finger with the saliva on her lips to turn to the next page. The club president came to her senses when she noticed the page turn.

''Do you think Sensei has any interest in doing any of this?'' Azusa asked without a change in her countenance.

''Of course not...!'' Hifumi took the book from her, ''Maybe not...'' She whispered.

''I would be willing to oblige him with such a scenario.''

''What do you say?! I-if Koharu hears you, she'll report you with the Justice Task Force...''

''But it was Koharu who gave it to him.''

''Mm... Well... Y-you're right... But, still, it's very indecent...''

''Indecent? It seems very normal to me...''

Something melted inside Hifumi's head with those words.

''In fact, I think it's cute,'' said Azusa hugging her Skull Man plushie with a smile.

''Well... I-I guess... I guess it would be really nice... If it was with Sensei...'' Said Hifumi putting the tips of her index fingers together.

''Uh-huh, it would be nice to have a date with him, an outdoor dinner and end the night sleeping cuddled with him.''

''Ah?'' Hifumi looked at her in confusion.

Azusareturned the same look. They had both read two very different scenarios in thebook.