Epilogue

March 16th. The sky was gray. A cold draft permeated the streets. The city felt silent. The little bird that had always accompanied Yurizono Seia, even in her most difficult moment, flew free through the city. It was witnessing that, despite the commotion and discontent, the students of Kivotos suspended their grievances against their student governments to show their mourning for someone who was as beloved as he was controversial in the city. An event organized by the General Student Council in collaboration with the Festival Management Committee of Hyakkiyako Alliance Academy was held at the Central Elysian Park in the Utnapishtim district. The presidents of each of the schools were present, as well as many students and figures such as the owner of Shiba Seki Ramen, Master Shiba, and the owner of Suzume. In the front row were the first four girls Sensei met in Kivotos. Although it was hard for them to believe what they were experiencing, Hasumi and Chinatsu, with their heads held high and chest out, listened to Rin's speech remembering the good times they shared with Sensei; On the other hand, Suzumi could not keep a serious expression on her face. Her chest ached. She was looking at the ground thinking about that time he held her hand. In Yuuka's case, she was trying to keep her forehead up and a straight posture, with her arms close to her body, however, she was forcing herself so hard to keep that posture that she was trembling, pursing her lips and frowning. A tear ran down her cheek. She didn't wipe it away, just looked at the sky. A few drops fell on her. Among the crowd present, some cries began to be heard, like those of Ayane and Serika, Hifumi and Koharu, Haruka, the rabbit squad, Hiyori... There were many others who were in the same state not only in the park, but also in front of a screen because they could not attend as was the case of Nodoka who was crying inconsolably. Shigure lent her shoulder and Cherino, upon returning from the event, tried to cheer her up, but in the end the little despot ended up in Tomoe's arms in tears as well as her kouhai. Despite being organizers, Shizuku, Pina and Umika did not want to stay at the event. Tsubaki planned to go with Kaede and Mimori to the funeral ceremony, but Mimori locked herself in her room. Something similar had been done by Ayumu and Momoka. The examples of students who had been emotionally affected by Sensei's departure were hard to list and although many had tears on their faces, there was a small part that had a sense of guilt stuck in their chests. For example, that of a girl who in the back of a dark cell blamed herself for everything. Others felt not only guilt, but also anger and desire for revenge. That was the case of those who, despite their power, could do nothing.

Rin unveiled Sensei's memorial plaque. On it was written the name of the educator and his favorite koan.

''Can tears erase joy and joy erase tears?''

The little bird took flight after the presentation of the plaque. Rin paid her respects to Sensei and said goodbye, as well as to the attendees of the event. The bird flew away as fast as it could. Its destination was outside Kivotos. As everything concluded, it began to drizzle and with that light rain, six high energy signals around Kivotos appeared on the screens Momoka was supposed to be monitoring. All that was left to do was to move forward.

The End.