Chapter 23 - unedited

Flashback pero medyo bilisan natin 🤣
———————————————————
I'm waiting for Alystaire to finish her preparation, nandito na ako sa living room habang siya ay nasa kwarto pa rin niya. Today's our 4th anniversary so I prepared something for her. I just wore a cream colored jump suit and silver stiletto heels.

After a few more minutes of waiting ay lumabas na siya. Natulala ako ng ilang segundo pagkakita ko sa kanya. She's wearing an off-shoulder crop top and paired it with a high waisted black leather pants and her black stilettos.

Napakaganda lang talaga niya. Four years in a relationship and she still have the same effect on me. Some people in a long-term relationship usually struggle in maintaining their love and affection for their partners. Pero ako, I believe that love is a choice. I'm choosing to love her everyday despite of every imperfections that we both have and choosing to be in love is your responsibility as the other half of a relationship. If you no longer want to be responsible with the same person, that's the moment you drop the relationship or you find another person to be responsible with. It's saddening that most people chooses to cheat if they no longer want to be responsible with the person they chose to love.

I hugged her the moment I saw her, sometimes I can't contain the love that I have for her. Yung feeling na sasabog ka sa sobrang pagmamahal sa tao. Ganon yung nararamdaman ko sa araw-araw.

"Happy Anniversary, my love. I love you so much that I feel like crying." Sabi ko. I'm overwhelmed with so much emotion that I have for her. Sigurado na ako, siya na talaga.

"Happy Anniversary, my Prim. I love you more than you'll ever know." Sagot niya sakin and then I kissed her lips and she responded. We kissed each other slowly like we're savoring each moment but as much as I wanted to devour her, we have a dinner date that's waiting for us kaya hininto ko na agad. Humiwalay ako sa kanya at hinalikan siya sa noo.

"Let's go?" Aya ko. Tumango siya sa akin and gave me a peck on the lips before we went out of her unit.

Pagkarating sa sasakyan ay agad akong nagmaneho sa isang over-looking restaurant na ni-reserve ko for us. The original plan is to propose to her tonight and I want our family to be there. Unfortunately, her parents is still in Switzerland that's why I decided to postpone it. I think next week they'll come home na rin so doon ko nalang gagawin. I'll ask her family's help to make it more special.

After an hour drive, we finally reached our destination. I opened the door for her and I held her hand to assist her in going out of the car. Nang makalabas na siya ay sinigurado kong naka lock na ang sasakyan bago ko siya igiya sa entrance. Tanging kami at ang mga server lang ang tao rito. The restaurant is located in a hill wherein we can see the Manila skyscrapers na nagliliwanag sa ilaw. Pinagbuksan ko siya ng pinto at may nag-iisang table sa gitna kung saan kami pupwesto. Pinaghila ko siya ng upuan para makaupo na siya at matapos ay naupo ako sa tapat niya. There are rose petals scattered on the floor, naka hugis puso na pinapaligiran ang kinaroroonan namin. Kung titignan ay para kaming nakakulong sa puso.

I signaled to the servers na ihain na yung mga pagkain but before that, may lumapit sa amin at iniabot sa akin ang bouquet of 100pcs white roses na binili ko para sa kanya. Ako ang personal na nagbigay kay Aly at muli ko siyang binati. She looks so happy when she received those flowers.

"Thank you, love. I appreciate it so much." Nakangiting pasasalamat niya sa akin. Tinanguan ko siya at hinalikan ang kanyang kamay.

Nang maihanda ang mga pagkain namin ay nag simula kaming kumain, may wine rin kaming iniinom at habang kumakain kami ay tumutugtog ang piano version ng 'Crazier' ni Taylor.

"Love, how do you see us in the next years?" Bigla kong tanong sa kanya.

"Hmm, I can still see you beside me." Maikling sabi niya.