Chapter 11

Yuu sat in the nurse's office, awkwardly sipping on water while he inspected her. The nurse, named Ilyapa Mamani, was a glamorous man and was very purple. His gloved hands removed the thermometer from under her arm, and he went to check her pressure.

"Well? Is she alright, Nurse Mamani?" Crowley's voice rang from behind the makeshift curtain, concerned.

"Calm yourself, Crowley. I'm checking her blood pressure as we speak." The man stated before mumbling something. "Take a deep breath for me, alright?" He addressed her.

"Yes sir." She said, inhaling. She heard an amused chuckle from Nurse Mamani. "That's good." He listened to her breathing before checking her blood pressure.

The nurse sighed, satisfied with the results before smiling. "Alright, my dear. It seems that you're doing well. I'd urge you to avoid stress, considering that you're still in the first trimester. Your second trimester should begin soon." He gave her a reassuring smile, helping her down.

"Thank you, sir!" She stated, earning a chuckle from him. He gave her a nod.

"Of course. Make sure you keep yourself safe. I'll try to get you some prenatal vitamins, so make sure you come check in with me in about a week. Got it?" He stated, earning himself a nod from the pregnant young woman.

"Good girl!" He smiled. "Now, off you go." He waved her away, giving her one last smile before turning away from her.

She met up with the Headmage, who held out a bottled drink and a wrapped sandwich for her. "I've brought you lunch so that you wouldn't miss a meal. Oh, how gracious I am." He cooed, pleased with himself. She nodded thankfully, noticing Grim devouring what he'd gotten himself.

Yuu unwrapped a sandwich, stuffed with vegetables and a chunk of turkey. She smiled at Crowley.

"Thank you!" She took a bite.

Crowley nodded, before continuing. "I will tell you, however, that you still must serve your punishment. However, I'm allowing you to do only twenty five windows to avoid much strain."

Yuu nodded. "I'd still like to apologize. I wasn't able to stop the fight." She stated softly, tapping her foot on the ground to get Grim's attention that he'd need to follow. Crowley permitted her to walk alongside him despite her inability to stop the trouble.

"It's alright. However, as your headmage, I cannot simply turn a blind eye, therefore you must complete your punishment." Crowley informed her, his head held high. "I will personally walk you to your next task. I trust that you two and Mr. Trappola will be able to complete this without any issue?"

"I'll try my best. And I'll make sure Grim does his part this time." She eyes Grim who was waddling ahead. "Or I'll make it so that his bathtime is moved to today." She said loud enough for Grim to hear. His yelp was good confirmation.

"Yes, very good!" Crowley chirped, leading her down another hall before finally stopping at a door. She nudged her slightly forward, signaling that she was supposed to go in. "Here we are! The cafeteria. I wish you luck, my dear. And remember, you should not exert yourself."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." Yuu gave him a slight bow before turning to look at what she would have to do. She stared at the windows lining the walls of the cafeteria. "Damn... That's way more than I thought there would be." She breathed out, before grabbing a few rags, a squeegee, and a bottle of cleaning supplies.

"Alright. Let's do this." She stated, quickly moving to spray the very large windows.

"Myah!" Came the frustrated grumble from the cat monster. "I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" He complained, grabbing into a rag.