3 Arjun

Part 3 Arjun

Garima and Shashi didn't leave Khushi alone. They could not conclude anything about the strange situation. They didn't know what Khushi would do. They were horrified by the sudden turn of events. They could not conclude in what state Khushi was and, whether she was Khushi or Indhu. Khushi responded to them when they called her Khushi. She called them Amma and Babuji. She spoke in Hindi and sometimes Telugu. They were confused. Who was she, Khushi, or Indhu?

Mehtas got ready to go to Delhi the next day as per the plan. Doctor Avinash also was ready with his stuff. He saw Shashi standing at his room's doorstep, seeking his permission to enter.

"Please come in, Mr. Gupta"

"Sorry to disturb you, Doctor"

"No no, nothing is like that. Your daughter has become my patient, you can meet me anytime. I ought to answer you"

"We are confused, Doctor. Who is my daughter now? My daughter is dead. She resurrected and said she was Indhu. She doesn't deny we are her parents. She didn't behave like a stranger to us. We can say she is continuing as Khushi. Yet, she talks Telugu with herself. Sings Telugu song. What's her real condition Doctor? Who is she?" Shashi asked worriedly.

"She is Khushi... she got her previous birth memory in which her name is Indhu. So, both are the same. Indhu took birth as your daughter Khushi and remembered her previous birth husband. Her ONLY aim of this birth will be finding Arjun because she searched for him after waking up from death."

"Is finding him even possible?"

"I can't say anything as of now. We thought she was dead... but she came alive. If it was possible, finding Arjun would also be possible"

"From where will she find him?"

"I have no answer, Mr. Gupta. She may find Arjun... or, may not find..."

"What would she do if she can't find him?"

"She will keep on looking for him"

"Can't we change her mind?"

"Ninety-nine percent, No. I'm going to counsel her with the ONE PERCENT of hope"

Shashi closed his face with his palms.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gupta. I can understand your state but, you should understand the truth. I would like to tell you the same that I told Anirudh. Don't expect anything from your daughter. She is alive. Feel happy about it. Live with her. Go with the flow"

Shashi nodded yes.

"You are a bank manager, right?"

"Yes, Sir"

"You said you would try for your transfer. Will you get it?"

"I will get it. It's already been two years since I've been serving in the branch office. However, I will get a transfer in a month or two. I will request for Delhi branch this time"

"That's nice... I will help Akash to find a flat in Delhi"

"Thank you, sir"

Taking his bag, Avinash walked out with Shashi. At the same time, Mehtas also came with their luggage. Anirudh searched for Khushi.

"Where is Khushi?" he asked

"She is in Garima's room," Said Shashi.

Anirudh walked to Garima's room to meet Khushi before leaving Allahabad. He saw her sitting on the broad window panel, looking outside, mumbling something. Anirudh came close to her and got irritated as she was singing a Telugu song.