23 Change of Events

Part 23 Change of Events

Arnav kept the coat box on his desk and came to the party hall. His eyes tracked Khushi wherever she went.

"Is not she looking dazzling?" NK smiled teasingly.

"Be careful, if Lavanya heard you, she may think you are ogling at Khushi" Arnav smirked.

"Aman, see, our Nannav started countering" he chuckled.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"You have not answered my question yet..."

"What?"

"Is not Khushi looking dazzling?"

Arnav nodded no and said,

"She is BREATHTAKINGLY dazzling" saying, he left the place smiling.

NK and Aman spared a glance and smiled.

"Do you think the same as I think?" NK asked.

"Exactly" Aman smiled.

"Finally..." NK said.

"Anyone would like Khushi like a nice girl... ASR is not exceptional"

NK nodded yes.

Sonia looked at Sheetal who was boiling in anger.

"Arnav is openly praising Khushi," Sonia said, looking at Sheetal's expression.

"She saved their project. That's why they are dancing with her"

"It doesn't seem a gratitude. Arnav started feeling for Khushi. it's clearly visible in his gesture"

They looked at Arnav who drank the juice, gaping at Khushi. No doubt he admired her. Why not, if she was BREATHTAKINGLY dazzling?

A buffet was arranged for the lunch. Everyone started filling their plates with their favorite dishes. Khushi and Lavanya also did.

"Khushi, I think Arnav doesn't need anything to eat"

"Means?"

"He is already EATING you by his eyes"

Khushi looked at him slightly turning her head cutely. Arnav smiled at her. Khushi felt like a gust of wind caressed her face. She stood forgetting herself, having a smile on her lips. She jerked when Lavanya shook her shoulder. Khushi looked here and there and Lavanya laughed. Khushi was awkward and Arnav smiled at her cute expression.

After the lunch, Bhashyam appeared in front of them.

"I have good news for you. Our server got released"

All the staff applauded.

"You guys are in a party mood. I don't want to spoil it. So, we will resume our job tomorrow"

The staff applauded louder than before, joyfully. Bhashyam rolled his eyes.

"I would like to honor the team. Team, please..." he called them.

All of them went to Bhashyam except Khushi. Bhashyam was about to call her, before that, Arnav did.

"Khushi... come..."

All the staff looked at Khushi.

"You are also in the team," Bhashyam said.

"She is the MAIN member of the team," Arnav said.

"Go, Khushi" Lavanya cheered her up.

Khushi walked to them. Priyanka pulled her and made her stand next to Arnav. They looked at each other and smiled. Taking her mobile, Lavanya captured them together. All of them were honored with rewards.