41 Pradeep

Part 41 Pradeep

Doctor Avinash leaned on his seat, seeing Anirudh in front of him. Somewhat, he understood why he was there. Yet being a psychiatrist he didn't hurry. He casually started his conversation with Anirudh.

"Anirudh, what a great surprise! You here...! What made you remember me?"

"I need counseling from you, uncle"

"Counselling? I hope you remember I am a psychiatrist. The much I know you are fit and fine"

"No uncle, I am not fine. That's why I am here"

"Come and sit first"

Anirudh got in and took his seat.

"Tell me now, what's your problem"

"Khushi found Arjun"

Avinash was silent. Seeing him silently listening to him, Anirudh understood thatAvinash already knew it.

"So you knew it right?"

"She is my patient after all"

"I don't know how to take it uncle"

"This is the reality,Anirudh. It will remain the same no matter whether you accept it or not"

"The much I know Khushi was so naïve. I can't believe she turned into so stubborn"

"It's not Khushi but the memories of Indhu that make her stubborn"

"Even Akash changed his mind..."

"Khushi should have spoken to him"

"How did Khushi change to this extent? It took three months to fix our engagement. In those days I tried to talk to her many times but she never showed interest. But now, I can't understand how she spoke to a stranger and made him accept her"

"According to her Arnav is not a stranger. Their previous love story was so strong Anirudh. You will understand that if you hear her statement once"

"She won't talk to me"

"No need... if you want to know the cause of her change I will help, you"

"How could you help me, uncle?"

"I have a recording."

"Is it?"

"I have not only Khushi's statement but all of my patients'. I have attached their statement with their case file. It will help me to find the difference in their behavior and also the improvement of the case"

"That's so great Uncle. I so want to know about Khushi. I think it will help me to change my mind"

"You are right, wait"

Avinash brought Khushi's case file and played the recording. Anirudh patiently listened to it. He felt bad for Khushi when she said how they burnt together.

"Did Arjun get his previous birth memories?"

"No..."

"Will he get?"

"Not sure... Not necessary though. This is the rare case I have ever dealt with"

"Means?"

"This is the first time I see the previous birth's husband and wife finding one another"

"Without getting his memory back, how did Arnav accept Khushi?"

"Because he loves Khushi"

Anirudh sighed.