37 Decision

Part 37 Decision

Tea Break

Khushi waited in the section not going to the canteen.

"ASR shall we go to the canteen?" Amana asked Arnav.

"You go, Aman. I will come later"

Aman look at Khushi and then Arnav. He nodded okay smilingly and left.

Arnav came to Khushi and sat next to her. Khushi looked at him. Arnav made a video call and Khushi was dumbfounded when Farida appeared on screen. Both the friends became emotional seeing one another after many long years. Both were searching for words to start their conversation.

"Faridaaaa" Khushi murmured. Her eyes tear up when Farida said,

"INDHU..."

"How are you Indhu?" Farida asked composing herself.

"I am fine. How are you, Ammi and Aadil Bhai?"

"We all are fine. We couldn't believe it when Arjun Bhai came in front of us. (she chuckled) We still don't come out of the sweet surprise" Farida smiled.

"I too was surprised when he showed our old photograph to me," Khushi said looking at Arnav.

"Arjun Bhai met us yesterday to invite us to your wedding," Farida said, which made Khushi look at Arnav surprisingly.

"We are so happy as you guys are going to get married"

Khushi smiled.

"Where is, Ammi?"

"One minute..."

She turned the phone on her left side and Khushi saw Parveen on screen.

"Ammi..."

Parveen melted seeing Khushi.

"How are you, Ammi?"

"By Allah's Grace, I am fine. I know you would also be fine as you are with Arjun"

Khushi nodded yes.

"You are right Ammi. I am fine and happy because I found Arjun again"

"Allah will keep you happy always. This time I will come to your marriage"

"We will also come to Hyderabad once after our marriage," Khushi said, which surprised Khushi and shocked Parveen.

"No Indhu, you don't have to come to Hyderabad. This place is not safe for you. You guys should live long in this birth. Don't come here. Don't even remember us. Forget everything and concentrate on your life. Please don't come here" she disconnected the call nervously.

Khushi looked at Arnav painfully.

"They are still in the fear of Pradeep," Arnav said.

"I told you about him..."

Arnav nodded yes.

"He is the most dangerous man of our life"

"He might be... once... but not anymore... it's better if he stays away from us. Or else, he will get punished for his previous deeds together"

Arnav looked at Khushi who was restless.

"I will be careful okay?"

She shook her head okay smilingly.

"Shall we go to the canteen?" Arnav asked.

Khushi again shook her head and stood up.

"By the way Khushi, why I am thinking you are maintaining a distance from me?" he asked smirking.