29 Furious Arnav

Part 29 Furious Arnav

Arnav's blood boiled, seeing the pic. What pricked him the most was her teary eyes in the pic. Immediately deleting the pic, Arnav threw the mobile on the bed furiously. He could not believe Khushi did that. Grabbing a dress from the cupboard, he got ready for the office with a seething mind. Without even having breakfast, he started from RM.

"Chotte, don't you have breakfast...?" Ratna shouted.

"I will fetch something in the office canteen" Without looking at her, he walked out. Jumping on his bike, he geared it up harshly.

Info Center

As usual, Khushi came to the office earlier even though she was not cheerful. There was no one on the office. She came to the second floor and sat in her seat, thinking about Arnav. She gulped down thinking about the pic. She closed her eyes and tears reeled down her cheek. She was horrified, seeing Arnav coming, looking at her with a wrathful expression. She gulped down hard as she understood what made him furious.

Coming to her, he lifted her from the chair, clutching her upper arms harshly.

"What do you think of me? Haan...? Do you think I'm such a ..." he gritted his teeth.

"How could you think of me so cheap? Did I say I expect this from you?" he tried not to shout.

Khushi nodded and tears rolled down.

"Then why the hell did you do that, damn it?" he pushed her shoulders.

Khushi moved a step back, spilling tears.

"Where is your phone?" He asked biting his jaws and swallowing hard.

She removed it from her bag and extended it to him fearfully. Arnav snatched it from her hand and looked here and there. He walked to the second desk and grabbed the pyramid like a metal paperweight.

Keeping Khushi's phone on the floor, he started hitting the phone with the edge of the paperweight, letting his frustration on it. Khushi closed her eyes, tightening her fingers. Her phone broke into pieces... correction... broke into powder. He glared at her, panting hard. He was about to say something, but he stopped, seeing Lavanya and Sonia entering the second floor. Lavanya was confused whereas Sonia was scared. Arnav left the place angrily. Sonia understood what would have happened. Sheetal's plan worked it seemed. She felt bad when Khushi cried, hugging Lavanya. More than that, she was scared about Arnav. When Sheetal sent Khushi to Arnav's house, he became furious with her. She didn't know what he would do if he got to know about SONIA also knew about Sheetal's plan. She thought to safeguard herself.

"What happened Khushi? Why did Arnav break your phone?"

Khushi sat on the chair and hit her forehead.

"I had done wrong... I don't know why I did that..." She burst out crying.

Lavanya understood something was terribly wrong. So, she started cleaning the glass pieces before anyone saw them.

Sonia followed Arnav. He was standing near a window seething in anger. He didn't know why Khushi did that. The much he knew, she was not such a girl who could do that. Why did she behave like this? He didn't know what was wrong with her. he was getting mad. He made up himself when he heard,

"Arnav..."

He saw Sonia. He tried to leave the place as he was not in the mood to talk to anyone. But he stopped hearing,

"Khushi was not completely at fault..."

He looked at Sonia, frowning because he knew Khushi would not have told anyone about the photo issue to anyone. He came to the office earlier only to sort it out before anyone came. No one had come to the office yet. Then how did Sonia know about it?