51 Change of plan

Part 51 Change of plan

Arnav was shocked to see the fake Arjun standing with blood clots on his face and Pradeep was clutching his collar.

Arnav could not understand anything that why Pradeep was there with Arjun. The blood clots on his face told him that he was beaten up. Who beat him up? Did someone beat him and blamed him for the mistake he had not done? Was Pradeep planning to file a case on him for beating the fake Arjun? Arnav's mind whirled in thoughts.

Raizadas and Guptas rushed with Khushi to him and looked at Pradeep shockingly. He blinked his eyes.

"What are you doing here? Why did you bring this idiot here? Don't think we will trust your words... leave this place before we call the police" Khushi said wrathfully.

As they didn't expect, Pradeep left Nitin's collar and hit his head with force, making all of them jerk.

"Tell them" he raised his hand to hit him again.

Nitin raised his hands in a blocking manner fearfully and said,

"I will tell them..."

Arnav and Khushi looked at him like what he was going to say.

"I'm not Arjun..." Nitin said.

Arnav raised his brows, whereas, Khushi said,

"I know that... you bloody bugger"

"If you are not Arjun, why did you lie?" Arnav asked.

Nitin looked at Pradeep fearfully.

"Tell them everything..." he again hit his head.

"I was paid to say so..." Nitin said.

"Who paid you? Why?" Arnav questioned.

"He didn't want you to marry her. To stop your marriage only he sent me. He thought this girl would get confused if she met someone with Arjun's features and would not marry you"

"Who sent you?"

Nitin hesitated to tell his name.

"Tell them, otherwise, I will kill you" Pradeep threatened him.

"Anirudh sir," he said making everyone shocked.

Khushi looked at Arnav as his guess became right. Shashi and Garima looked at each other shockingly.

"But how did Anirudh know about your previous birth details?" Shashi asked.

Arnav and Khushi looked at Avinash.

"I told him," Avinash said.

"But why, Doctor?" Shashi asked.

"He came to my clinic for counseling when Khushi's wedding was fixed with Arnav. I wanted him to know the depth of Khushi's love. So that he would make up himself and forget Khushi. That's why I told him"

"But, he used it in another way to separate Khushi from Arnav," said Pradeep, surprising all of them, except Khushi. She was not ready to trust him.

Pradeep looked at Khushi.

"I saw you shouting at this guy a few minutes ago. I followed him and got to know the reason. That's why I brought him here."

"So what if he tried to stop our wedding? What's your problem with that?" Arnav asked.

"After you saw me in Delhi, I know you would doubt me if anything happened to stop your wedding. I didn't send him to stop your wedding. To tell you that only I came"