15 Jealous

Part 15 Jealous

Khushi came to the first floor and saw Bhashyam in their section. He smiled at her who plastered a smile. She walked to the desk, not looking at anyone, and Sat, but Arnav noticed only her.

"Khushi, do you know our company is working on a big project," Bhashyam asked.

"Yes, sir, I know"

"Really? How do you know?"

"Our Program head told me, sir" she addressed Arnav as PROGRAM HEAD. Not only Arnav and Bhashyam but everyone noticed it.

"That's great. It's almost in the finishing stage. Being a programmer, I want you to be a part of it"

Khushi spared a glance at Arnav who was also looking at her.

"Just be with the team and watch them. It will give you a nice experience"

Khushi gulped down hard.

"Clear her doubt guys," Bhashyam said.

Others nodded yes.

"We have to submit the project this week... I mean, in two days... cheer up and all the best" Bhashyam said and left the section.

"I don't know why our Boss is lifting up the girl who is inexperienced" Ranjith directly taunted Khushi.

She looked at him and averted her gaze not giving heed to him.

Arnav and Aman spared a glance at each other but NK answered.

"It's because she knows better than us"

"What did she know?"

NK walked to his table. He turned the monitor towards him, opposite to Ranjith.

He inserted the pen drive and changed the particular command of the program that Khushi corrected. The program again showed an error. NK turned the monitor towards Ranjith again.

"Correct this program," he said.

Ranjith saw that and said,

"This is R language. I'm not a master in R"

"But, she knows R language and indeed a MASTER in R language... she corrected the mistake and brought its output. This is why Bhashyam sir is giving more importance to her than us. She will be our next HEAD. You have no chance" NK directly mocked him.

Ranjith pulled the pen drive and threw it on NK angrily.

Catching the pen drive, NK stood up and said,

"You can't achieve anything with your anger. Try to grow up"

"shut up..." Ranjith glared at Arnav and then Khushi.

NK looked at Arnav and said,

"I'm going to my seat"

"You said you have some doubt..." Aman asked.

"I got cleared already. Now, I have no doubt"

"How did you get clear?" Aman asked.

"Khushi cleared my doubt," NK said.

All of them looked at her who did her work even though the TALK was about HER.

"See you, Khushi," NK said.

Khushi smiled and again continued her work.

"NK, wait... from here on, don't go to your desk. We have to work together" Arnav said.

"Oh... Ok" NK stayed back.

Arnav looked at his team members and said,

"Guys, we are at the end point of our project. No mistake should occur. We have to finish it perfectly. All of you finish your segments" He said glancing at Khushi who was closing her eyes. He knew she was listening to him only.