52 After the wedding

Part 52 After the wedding

After the wedding, Ratna made Khushi light a lamp in the pooja room as she became a daughter-in-law of the Raizada family. After lighting the lamp, Khushi prayed closing her eyes with joining hands. She opened her eyes and looked at Arnav. He smiled softly and she reciprocated it.

"We are leaving, Arvindji" Shashi said.

"What's so urgent, Shashiji?"

"Our duty finished. Khushi became your family now...!"

"You are also our family now Shashiji. We all became a family due to their wedding"

Shashi nodded yes.

"I want to go home because Akash is there to concentrate on. Don't know where is he and what is he doing" Shashi said worriedly.

"You are right. He must be distraught knowing about his friend's dirty game" Said Arvind.

Shashi was not sure about it. He didn't know how Akash would react to it. He might not believe Anirudh would do that.

"We are leaving..."

"No, without having dinner, we can't let you go. It's your daughter's wedding today. How could we send you on empty stomach?"

Arvind looked at Ratna who nodded yes and said,

"Haan, Guptaji, we will be satisfied if you have dinner with us. Your daughter and son-in-law will also be happy"

"Yes, uncle, please, have dinner with us" Arnav requested.

Shashi and Garima both them said OK at the same time as they didn't want to disappoint their son-in-law.

"See, Ratna, we requested them a lot and they didn't agree easily but agreed to their Damad immediately..." Arvind teased.

"Then what...? He is their son-in-law after all..." Ratna said and Arnav smiled.

"Not like that, Arvindji. We don't want to disappoint all of you... that's why" Shashi smiled.

"I will prepare dinner" Ratna went to the kitchen.

Aparna followed her to help her. Garima also went with them. Ratna always kept needed semi-cooked items stored in the fridge to make the work easier. It helped her now to serve them dinner quickly.

They ate all together.

"Bhai, don't you feed Bhai?" Aparna asked.

Arnav smiled looking at Khushi.

"Haan, Chotte... without feeding, your wedding will not be complete" Arvind laughed.

Taking a little bit of rotti, Arnav fed it to Khushi. She had it with a smile. They finished having dinner.

"Visit us often, Garimaji..." Ratna said.

"You too... Keep coming to our home"

"Sure"

Garima came to Khushi and hugged her emotionally.

"Be happy beta. You got the life you wished for. Live happily! Don't drag any problem and sort it out right away..."

Khushi nodded yes emotionally.

Guptas left RM.

In the meanwhile,

Akash was bewildered seeing the police in the office. He so up from his seat.

"Where is Anirudh?"

"He went to his house, sir," Akash said bewildered.