49 Decision

Part 49 Decision

"According to me, you are my Arjun... no matter if you remember anything or not. Arjun is a feeling... I felt that only in you...! Can't you understand that even after seeing my nude photo? Why did I dare do that? When it comes to you, nothing matters to me... I will go to any extent to prove my love for you, Arnav. I don't care if you are not Arjun. I just don't care..." She hugged him again and cried.

Arnav smiled with teary eyes. It was least expected for him. He didn't know Khushi would say something that she just uttered. He was relieved like hell. He got his Khushi back. She would remain his... forever...! That mere thought gave him Goosebumps!

"I thought you loved me because I resemble Arjun. I don't even remember anything about the previous birth. I know whether I'm Arjun or not."

"I don't care if you are not Arjun. I might have chased you at the beginning because you resembled Arjun but, after getting to know you, I started loving you as Arnav. I don't want you to be Arjun. I just want you to be with me... I don't know whether we have another birth... I want to live in this birth to the fullest because only this minute is constant" she said looking at him, lifting her head.

Arnav nodded yes with a smile.

"Why did you leave GH? Why didn't you fight with my father? I was disappointed knowing my father asked you to leave. I'm sorry for that..." she said regretting.

"What he said is not wrong Khushi because we know your stand in Arjun's matter. You were madly in love with Arjun. You wanted to marry him to be with him. You went to any extent to get him... he wanted you to decide what you want. He didn't want you to be forced. Even I felt it right because I know you. "

"Maybe... but after I dare to be nude in front of you, do you think I would change my mind?"

Arnav gulped down.

"I did that because I didn't want to have any second thoughts in my mind about my wedding. According to me, you are my husband from the time I became nude for you"

"I was angry with you when I saw your photo but I never expected that would help me to get you"

She closed her eyes on his chest.

"What are you going to do to Arjun?"

"I slapped him hard..." she pouted.

"Whaaaat? When did you do that?" he asked pulling her from the hug.

"He came to GH to meet me"

"Did he come to GH?"

"Mmm. He tried to touch me. So, I slapped him..."

Arnav smiled nodding his head left to right.

"But, how did he know GH?" Arnav raised the question.

"Pradeep should have sent him I suppose"

"Pradeep?"

"Yes, he must be the one who sent him to confuse me"

"But, how did he know you got your previous birth's memory?"

"He might have enquired about us, I suppose"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure but I think the man is sent by someone"

"Why do you think so?"

"I don't know. I don't like to see the man. I feel reluctant seeing him"

"What if he is really Arjun?"