53 Awaited moment

Part 53 Awaited moment

GH

Akash looked at Shashi who opened the door. Akash walked in bowing down. Shashi closed the door and looked at him. Akash stopped and gulped down.

"I'm sorry, Babuji. I didn't know Anirudh would stoop low," he said in a disappointed tone.

"Leave it... police will take care of the rest," Shashi said.

Akash nodded yes.

"Arnav and Khushi got married"

"Whaaaat?" Akash was shocked.

"Yes... there is a lot that happened today. Pradeep caught the so-called Arjun and brought him to RM."

"Pradeep? Didn't Khushi say he was the villain of their previous birth's love story?"

"Yes, that's what made her nervous. She was scared that again Pradeep would separate them. So, we decided to get her married today itself. In addition, Anirudh also became a trouble creator. So, all the elders decided to get them married. She is in RM now"

Akash sighed.

"I don't know why Anirudh turned like this. He became mad..."

"Yes, he became mad a long ago"

Akash nodded yes.

"Go and get fresh. Garima is preparing dinner for you"

Akash went to his room.

That was when Shashi Gupta stopped and opened the door, hearing a calling bell sound. He was terrified to see Anirudh stranding. He entered Gupta house, pushing Shashi Gupta aside.

"Anirudh... what are you doing here?" Shashi asked.

Anirudh removed a folding knife from his pant pocket and extended it towards Shashi.

"Don't you dare question me! You have no right to raise a single question..." he walked to Khushi's room and pushed the door.

"Anirudh... what are you doing?"

Anirudh entered the room not answering him and searched here and there.

"Khushiiii" he shouted.

As she was not in the room, he checked in the washroom. Seeing that being empty, he came out. Clutching Shashi's collar, he asked.

"Where is Khushi?"

"She is not here"

"Where is she?"

"I don't have to answer you"

Anirudh put the knife on Shashi's neck in a threatening manner.

"Tell me, if you don't, the knife will get down into your neck" he shouted like a maniac.

Akash who came out hearing his voice, was horrified seeing him putting a knife on Shashi's neck. He rushed to him and pulled him, clutching his collar.

"Anirudh... what the hell are you doing?"

"Where is Khushi?" he again yelled.

"Anirudh, why are you behaving like a moron?"

"Yes, I'm Moron who brought Khushi to Delhi..."

"Anirudh..." Shashi was about to say something, but Anirudh shouted.

"You bloody old man...! You won't deserve to be called a MAN. What kind of man you are? You promised to give your daughter's hand to me but what you did...? Did you keep your word? How could you change your mind?"