9 Capability

Part 9 Capability

"Are you Khushi's previous birth husband?" NK asked.

"Did that crazy girl say so?" Arnav asked.

"Who?" Aman asked.

"The new girl... Khushi aka Indhu" NK said.

"Shut up," Arnav said.

"But, I heard she is IIT Topper... so, she can't be CRAZY" Aman smiled.

"How do you know about her?" Arnav asked

"Bhashyam sir is proudly doing propaganda about her..." Aman chuckled.

Yes, Bhashyam did that. So that Khushi would be respected in the office.

"I don't believe it. She says I'm her husband in the previous birth, we got married and someone burnt us alive"

"Just because you don't remember anything, how could you say she is lying?" NK asked.

"I don't believe in rebirth stories," Arnav said.

"I too don't believe..." Aman said.

"Don't play with a young girl's life, Aman... don't fill his ear..." NK said.

"Arrey, who is playing? If she loves him, she could propose to him without the rebirth story..." Aman said.

"This sounds good," NK said.

"Will you guys please shut up?" Arnav said.

"Aman, if he doesn't like her, leave it. You try her. She looks so beautiful" NK said.

"Is it?"

"Yeah... she smiles cutely"

"It seems you have forgotten Lavanya" Arnav teased.

"No way... I just admired her, just like admiring a kid. There are a lot of differences in it. Mind it" NK talked logically.

"Oh... then how would you admire Lavanya?" Aman asked.

"I can't even tell that in open man..." NK blushed.

Arnav and Aman rolled their eyes.

"Jokes apart, what's the matter, ASR? Who is the girl?"

"Yesterday, I banged on her while coming to the office. She looked at me and said, I'm her husband, We loved each other, got married and someone burnt us together in our previous birth"

"Don't you trust her?" NK asked.

"How could I? It sounds so silly"

"But, she came to our office, finding you. Still, do you think it's silly?" NK asked.

"Why are you advocating her?" Arnav asked.

"She looks so genuine yaar... I don't think she lies. Just talk to her. Get to know about her. If you like her, accept her. if you don't like her, just ignore"

Arnav leaned on the seat.

"Why should I give her hope?"

"Ok, then tell her your stand... explain to her"

"I just did... but she is not in the sense to listen to me"

"That was why you sent her to the second floor?"

Arnav was silent.

"She is our section... she should be with us, ASR"

"I don't want her to be with me," Arnav said.