19 About Khushi

Part 19 About Khushi

Arnav was looking at Khushi stunned. Was she under treatment? What did that mean? Was her previous birth story true? Even her family didn't trust her? Then, how did she join the job? Didn't her family know she found him and was working in HIS company? If not, what would they do if they got to know about him? Didn't his brother see him that day? What about that?

Arnav became curious to know about her more because it was about HIM.

"Was that your brother who was with you that day?" he asked.

"Mmm..."

"He saw me that day. That means, he knows about me..."

"He saw you but he doesn't know I got a job in your company. I haven't revealed it yet"

"Will he create a problem if he gets to know that?"

"Mmm"

"Why? Didn't he trust you?"

"I don't know"

"Then why will he create a problem?"

"He wants me to marry his friend. That's why,"

Arnav raised his brows with surprise.

"Don't you like his friend?"

Khushi slightly smiled.

"I was supposed to get engaged to him, but it canceled"

"Why?"

"On the engagement day only I got my previous birth memory back"

Arnav was shocked.

"So, you stopped the engagement?"

"It stopped on its own"

Arnav gulped down hard.

"What's your father?"

"Bank manager"

"Brother?"

"He is doing export business with his friend"

"The one with whom you were supposed to get engaged?"

"Mmm"

"It seems your brother will be upset with you if he gets to know where you are working?"

"Not only my brother but also my parents, I suppose"

"Yet, did you join here?"

Khushi met his eyes.

"I was burnt alive... I could still remember that. I can still feel the burning sensation. I died once not because I gave up. I had no chance to escape from the fire. This is my second chance..." She stopped not completing. Arnav noticed one thing, she didn't mention WE WERE BURNT ALIVE. He understood she didn't tell that to STUFF it in his mind.

Arnav was gazing at her stunned. He could not think it was just a STORY. At the same time, he didn't know what to do and how to react to it.

Khushi stood up as he completed the process.

"I'm leaving," she said.

Arnav nodded slightly. Khushi walked out of Bhashyam's cabin. Arnav was looking at her not blinking. She maintained distance from him but, indirectly said she would not give up. What was there in her mind? Arnav gulped down.

In the meanwhile,

Lavanya was about to leave the programming section after Arnav and Khushi went to Bhashyam's cabin, but NK stopped her.