14 Accepted Advice

Part 14 Accepted Advice

Khushi came to Lavanya's desk with her tiffin box.

"I would have come downstairs..." Lavanya said.

"Shall we have lunch here?"

Lavanya got stuck.

"Don't you want to go to the canteen?"

Khushi nodded no.

Lavanya understood Khushi felt ashamed to face people as Arnav shouted at her in front of everyone. She sat with Khushi and they had lunch together.

Khushi took her mobile out of her kurti pocket as it rang. it was Dr. Avinash's call. Khushi attended it.

"Hello, uncle"

"How are you doing, Khushi?"

"Fine uncle"

"If you are fine, why does your voice sound low? You should be cheerful being with Arnav..."

Khushi was silent.

"Khushi... are you alright?"

"I made a mistake uncle."

"What mistake?"

"Knowingly or unknowingly, I irritated him with my behavior" She choked.

"I don't know how I'm going to mend it"

"What happened?"

Khushi explained everything. Avinash listened to her silently.

"I made him angry. He is upset with me"

"But, he apologized"

"Maybe... but, I created a wrong impression in his heart"

"Khushi beta, listen to me. You should understand one thing. You are the one who remembered your previous birth. Arnav didn't know anything about it. It's a sensitive issue. Not everyone will believe the rebirth concept. And about Arnav, just think, would you have believed it, if someone had told you that you are his previous birth wife? What would you have done if he had advertised to everyone that you were his wife? Would you have tolerated it? Definitely not... even though the man would have been Arnav"

Khushi was silent because Avinash was right.

"This is what Arnav's condition is now. Leave it if he didn't believe in rebirth. Just try to get his love as KHUSHI. Keep INDHU away from him. Behave gently. Don't touch the previous birth story. He will start liking you because it's all about feelings. Make him feel for you instead of making him suffocate"

"Mmm"

Avinash was amazed as Khushi accepted his advice readily. He thought she would argue with him that she was right. But she accepted his advice. It seemed she was ready to do anything to get Arnav's love.

"I'm glad you understand what's right and wrong"

"I want my ARJUN... I mean, ARNAV back... I can't let him slip from my hand. I will do anything for him. I can't live without him, uncle" She sniffed.

"I know, beta. Don't worry, Arnav will understand you because your love is pure and unconditional. Be yourself. He will surely like you"

"Thank you, uncle"

"You are welcome... I'm here for you, Khushi. Don't forget that."

"Mmm"

"Bye,"

"Bye, uncle" She disconnected the call and wiped her tears.

"Who was that, Khushi?"

"My doctor"