39 Brother and Sister

Part 39 Brother and Sister

Anirudh called Akash to find out who the man was with Khushi. Akash hesitated to attend his call. He didn't know how to tell him about Khushi's going-to-be-fixed wedding with Arnav. How long he could avoid him? Akash realized it and attended the call making himself up.

"Tell me, Anirudh"

"What happened? Did you ask Khushi?"

"I told my father about it. He said he would ask her"

"Akash, make a fast move and end this issue. I think we are stretching the issue unwantedly. I can't wait for more. Enough of waiting"

"I will try, Anirudh"

"Try what?"

"I will talk to my father"

"Try to arrange our wedding"

"Mmm"

Akash disconnected the call. He did not know how to make Anirudh understand. His father was not even ready to talk about Anirudh but Anirudhwanted him to arrange his wedding. He was struggling between his family and friend. He would lose one among them if he took another one's side. He could not decide because he needed both.

That was when he heard a knock on his room door. He wondered, seeing Khushi standing.

"May I come in, Bhai?"

Akash nodded his head. She came inside. Akash looked at her.

"I am sorry, Bhai. I could not make you happy. At first, I agreed to marry Anirudh only because you wanted it. At that time, I didn't have any dreams about my wedding life. Anirudh is your friend. If I marry him, you would be happy. Your business would be developed well. That's why I agreed to marry him."

Akash looked down.

"But now, everything changed. Fortunately or unfortunately, I got my previous birth memory and I remembered my previous birth husband Arjun. I can remember each and everything that happened to me...with us. I can remember how deeply Arjun loved me. I can remember how much I wanted him in my life. It pained me whenever I think about my death. As no one expected, I met Arjun the other day. At first, he didn't believe me...! Of course, no one would have been in his palce...! Because the matter is sensitive. How could he trust me if I said you are my husband all of a sudden? But then, he started trusting me, accepted me, ready to marry me. I got a chance to get a life that I dreamed of two births. Do you want me to miss it? I loved Arjun at my last birth... I have been loving Arnav in this birth... do you want my struggle to be continued in the next birth also?" She asked with teary eyes.

Akash gulped down.

"I want my Arjun back. He is here only... ready to marry me. Please, understand my feelings Bhai. I could not accept anyone in Arjun's place. If I could not marry Arnav, I would die rather than marry someone. Do you think your friend should get such a girl who has such intention in her mind? Please accept the reality. Make him understand. I'm telling you all of this because I respect you. I want our relationship to be last. After Amma and Babuji, I have no one other than you..." She chocked.

Akash felt a bang in his heart. Being an elder brother, he failed to understand his baby sister. He was so selfish to thought about his friend over his sister. He cared about his friend's feelings but his sister's. he felt bad for his sister for the first time.

RM

Arnav told about his GH visit to his parents.

"Dad, fix a date to meet Khushi's father," Arnav said.