44 friends...

Part 44 Friends...

Arnav walked inside his room while attending Khushi's call.

"Hi..."

"Do you know what our fathers spoke?" she asked eagerly.

"I was with my dad only"

"I also heard him talking to your father," she said excitedly.

"Really?"

"I think they will fix our wedding the next week itself"

"Yeah..."

"Did you ask your father to do it?"

"What do you think?"

"I think your father is a nice man..." she said controlling her smile.

"Then what about me?"

"You are a nice boy but not up to your father"

"Oh, really?"

"I just am kidding... you have no idea how happy I am, not because our wedding is going to be fixed. It's because our parents are not like the previous birth..."

"I'm also happy not because of any reason but because you are happy"

Khushi smiled.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"How much?"

"I don't know how much I loved you last time... but, this time, I'm loving you for our both the birth because you are a nice girl. I would have missed you if you didn't get your previous memories. I'm so glad about it..."

"Me too..."

"I'm sorry you faced hard times because of my avoidance"

"That's not your mistake, Arnav. I too behaved like a manioc. I had done something that no one should do. Honestly, I don't know why I did that"

He understood she was talking about sending him her nude photo.

"It was not you but Indhu who forced you to do that because she was in the full swing to get me on the track. That's why you did that... just forget it..."

"you are a nice man Arnav. If anyone in your place would have used it in the wrong way"

"But, it was me who was in my place... don't think much about it"

"mmm"

"Get ready to get me in the FULLEST"

Khushi was stuck. She didn't know what he meant FULLEST.

"I mean... I will be all yours soon"

"Reserve a place for me in your room. Make a space for my clothes in your closet"

"I have made a space for you in my bed too," he said huskily.

Khushi bit her lip and her cheek turned red.

"You just land in my room... after that, everything will happen automatically," he said smiling.

"I want to come to your house not only to be with you but because I want to be with your mother and sister. They are absolutely lively persons" She said.

"Hello, madam... forgot about spending time with them"

"But why?"

"I'm not hurrying to marry you to let you be with them. If you go to them, what will I do?"