11 Task

Part 11 Task

Sonia rushed to Sheetal and said,

"I gathered information,"

"What about?"

"About the new girl"

"What?"

"She is in love with Arnav"

"Whaaaat?" she frowned.

"Yes"

"But how? She just joined today"

"I heard Arnav talking with Aman and NK about her"

"Are you sure they talked about Khushi?"

"Yes... She is here only for Arnav"

"What about Arnav?"

"He doesn't like her... That's why he sent her to the second floor but the girl goes to his desk in the pretext of asking doubt"

"Pretext?"

"Yes, she is skilled in programming. Arnav himself told that but I'm sure he doesn't like her behavior towards him. He is tolerating her only for Bhashyam sir"

There was a cunning smile appeared on Sheetal's face.

"Is not it enough for us?" She said.

"More than enough" Sonia said.

"Let me show you Ms. IIT Topper, what Sheetal can do. You can't get close to Arnav and I will not let it happen" Sheetal smirked.

GH

Akash came home. He saw Khushi's room open but she was not there. He rushed to the kitchen where Garima was.

"Mom, where is Khushi?" He asked.

"She joined a job," she said casually.

"Job? When? Where? How?" he asked shockingly.

"Doctor sir arranged for it"

"But why Mom?"

"Didn't the doctor ask her to go for a job? So, he arranged it in his friend's company"

"But, why? She could have joined our company if she wanted to. Then Anirudh would have gotten a chance to get close to her"

"That's why Doctor doesn't want her to join your company"

"Whaaaat?" He frowned.

"What do you think? Doesn't your sister know your intention?"

"Of course, she would..."

"That's what the doctor doesn't want. The doctor wants Khushi to trust us that we are not against her wish. She will do anything as per our wish only if she trusts us. If you take her to your company, she will start distancing from us."

"Then when will she understand us?"

"Didn't the doctor say it's a long process and it may take years? Don't you know it?"

"But, Anirudh..."

Cutting him,

"If you are a good friend, don't encourage Anirudh. Don't spoil his life because we can't say what Khushi would do"

Akash looked at her sharply and left the place.

Evening

Sheetal stopped Ranjith.

"I need to talk to you"

"Tell me"

"I have something STRONG for you to irritate Arnav"