38 Shashi's Stand

Part 38 Shashi's stand

Anirudh was furious like hell. Taking his phone, he called Akash, the only source to let his anger on. Akash attended it.

"Tell me, Anirudh," he asked casually, checking a file.

"What's happening Akash?" he sneered.

Akash straightened himself.

"What?"

"With whom Khushi is roaming in the bike?"

"Whaaaat?"

"Just now I saw her going with a guy on the bike. Is this why she is avoiding me?"

"Wait, Anirudh... without knowing the truth we should not conclude anything. Maybe, he is her colleague...! He should have given her a lift...!"

"No... He can't be just her colleague. She was sitting close to him on his bike without minding about anything. I saw them crossing a signal... she was hugging him from behind..."

"What do you mean?"

"Her chin was placed on his shoulder and hand was on his thigh..." he said gritting his teeth.

Akash was shocked. He could not believe it.

"Are you sure she was Khushi?"

Anirudh rolled his eyes in annoyance. Didn't he know Khushi? Could not he identify her?

"Akash, I'm talking about Khushi, not some random girl. How do I make a mistake in her matter?" he shouted.

"I don't know what to say, Anirudh. My mind is not working..."

"You don't have to say anything. Go home and ask her about it. Tell your father what she did. Ask him to arrange our marriage. That's it..."

"I will surely do it"

"Right now..."

"Mmm"

Akash disconnected the call and left the office.

On the other side, Arnav stopped his bike in front of Gupta's apartment and put on the stand.

Khushi looked at him smiling.

"I hope soon you will make yourself to meet my father," she said.

"Already I made myself to meet your father. Let's go"

Khushi looked at him bewildered.

"Are you coming to my house now?"

"Yeah... Why? Would not Mr. Gupta have made himself up to meet me?" He asked teasingly.

"He would have... From the time I told him about you"

"Well... Let me meet him, then"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm damn sure" Arnav walked towards the lift.

Khushi followed him smilingly. They got into the lift.

"I'm sure they will be stunned" Khushi chuckled.

Arnav smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me about your plan of meeting my father? I would have alerted them about your arrival...!"

"Yeah, you would have alerted them and Mr. Gupta would have prepared the toughest quotation paper to examine me..." he chuckled.

"I don't know you are examinophobic" she laughed.

"Certainly not... This is the only exam that scares me because I don't want any mistake to happen THIS TIME"

Khushi smiled. The lift opened and they got out. Khushi pressed the calling bell switch and waited.