20 Action... Reaction...

Part 20 Action... Reaction...

Khushi and Lavanya went to the canteen. Somebody followed them. Not only NK and Arnav but also Sheetal and Sonia. Sheetal passed something to Sonia while advancing. Sonia saw that. It was a CUTTER. That was used in the office. She frowned, looking at Sheetal. She murmured something in Sonia's ear.

"But, what if anyone sees me doing that?" Sonia asked.

Sheetal told Sonia her plan. Sonia nodded ok.

"I just can't tolerate this. Everyone is celebrating her as if she jumped from the sky," Sheetal crushed a tissue paper.

"Relax... we will make the whole office laugh at her," Sonia said.

Sheetal nodded yes.

"Don't mess... do what I said" Sheetal said strictly.

"Leave it to me"

They walked to Khushi's table.

"Hi..." Sheetal smiled at Khushi.

Khushi and Lavanya spared a glance with confusion. Sheetal sat in between Lavanya and Khushi to get their concentration on her whereas Sonia stood behind Khushi to do what she was told.

"Congratulations Khushi, you proved yourself" Sheetal extended her hand towards Khushi for a shake.

Khushi looked at her hand and then at her face. She clutched the tip of Sheetal's palm and said,

"Thanks"

"I'm sorry for being rude to you"

Sheetal was watching Sonia who was doing what she said. While doing that, Sonia was cautiously checking if she was noticed by anyone. Sonia kept the cutter in her pant pocket finishing the given job.

"Shall I order something for you?" Sheetal asked.

"No thanks..." Lavanya said before Khushi said anything.

Sheetal nodded her head.

"Ok, you guys carry on" She headed to the counter with Sonia.

Khushi lifted her eyebrows at Lavanya.

"Don't think she changed... she is not a CHANGING kind" Lavanya said.

"Then why did she congratulate me?"

"I don't know what was there in her mind. Be careful with her"

Khushi nodded ok.

NK who saw Sheetal shaking hands with Sheetal, gestured for Arnav to look at them. Arnav frowned, seeing that.

"I think Sheetal is mentally ILL," NK said chuckling but Arnav became serious.

Why did the woman who purposely created a problem between him and Khushi shake hands with her? Didn't she make him think Khushi was wrong and yell at her? Everyone in the company knew about Sheetal. She was not a woman who congratulated anyone wholeheartedly.

"What are you thinking, Nannav?"

Arnav nodded his head from left to right. His attention was on Sheetal. He didn't trust her. She was a toxic woman he had ever seen. He saw Khushi and Lavanya standing up, finishing tea and snacks. Khushi headed to the entrance. Arnav was shocked, seeing her TOP being torn at her back. The tear was nearly three to four inches in length. Her black inner was clearly visible through the tear.

Without any second thought, Arnav rushed to her. Standing close to her, he called her.

"Khushi..."

She was supposed to turn behind, but he stopped her clutching her shoulders, restricting her from turning. She looked at him shockingly turning her face.