28 Without Sense

Note: I know you guys will get disappointed with Khushi after this chapter but please don't lose your patience. it will give you the right reason for future updates. still, if you are disappointed, I'm really sorry for that.

Part 28 Without Sense

Khushi turned to get in but stopped, seeing Arnav glaring at Hirma.

Hirma was shocked, to see Arnav as she didn't expect him there. Arnav became furious, seeing Khushi's shattered facial expression. He walked to Hirma. Khushi stood not looking at them.

Hirma was about to say something, and Arnav stopped her by showing his palm and said,

"Listen to me, SISTER..."

Khushi turned towards them jerking and Hirma was shocked.

"Sister and me?" she asked angrily.

"Yes, sister... why won't you be my sister?" He asked mockingly.

Hirma gulped down hard.

"This is how Khushi would have felt..." he said gritting his teeth.

Hirma glared at Khushi.

"Did I say I consider her as my sister?"

Hirma looked down.

"How dare you lie about me? I don't like cheap people like you who are mannerlessly poking their noses in my PERSONAL matter. Understand? Out... don't you dare come in front of me... ever un your life" he said gritting his teeth.

Hirma felt insulted. She glared at Khushi and left the place.

Arnav looked at Khushi. She bowed down and was about to walk off. Arnav came in front of her blocking her way.

"Khushi, one minute...I want to talk to you"

Khushi stood looking down.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you at my home. But why did you come to my home? You could have talked to me the next day... Why did you believe Sheetal's words? If it's my engagement, wouldn't have I invited my friends to it?"

She bowed down not answering. How could she tell him that she was not in the sense to analyze anything? And, now also she didn't seem to do that. If it was so, she would have analyzed why Arnav was giving her an explanation for his action.

"I didn't get engaged that day... you misunderstood me, Khushi. I wanted to tell you about it that day itself but I could not. I didn't expect you at my house. I was not prepared for the situation. That's why I didn't know what to do"

"I... I should not have come to your place" she said gauzily.

"I didn't mean it... don't be sad. Please be cheerful"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do," he said without thinking.

"Why suddenly? What made you trust me?" She asked searching for an answer in his eyes.

Arnav was stuck. What would he say? I talked to your Doctor that was why?

"What can I say, Khushi?"

"Are you sympathizing with me?" She asked choking.

"I do not sympathize with you...but I like you..."

Khushi was taken aback. She could not believe it.

"Tell me what do you want me to do to get your trust?" Arnav asked.