27 Many Events

Part 27 Many Events (Long update)

Arnav came home all distraught. It was so hard for him to believe the previous birth connectivity could make someone so intensive. He saw his parents in the living room. They read his face and he sensed it. He sat with them.

"Shall I get you coffee?" Ratna asked.

Arnav nodded no.

"Is everything all right?" Arvind asked.

Arnav looked at him silently.

"I'm sorry, Chotte. I didn't know about your liking for the girl. I would have prevented Gourav's family from visiting our house if I had known it. you could have told me at least"

"I was waiting for the lift when you called me, Dad. You were not in the condition to listen to me but were adamant about bringing me home. That's why I came home to end the issue but before that, everything messed up"

"Was Khushi upset with you?" Aparna asked.

"I could not meet her"

"Why? Didn't she come to the office?"

"The doctor took her home and made her sleep because she was all of her madness"

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to jump out of the running car to end her life"

"Whaaaaat?" Came from the trio.

Arnav nodded yes.

"She thought my engagement was true"

"Is she that stark?" Ratna asked.

"More than what I thought," Arnav said.

He told them about the video and about what Dr. Avinash told him. They were shocked.

"It seems this matter is so serious," Arvind said.

"I understood that when she came to our house to stop Chotte's engagement without minding about anything," Ratna said.

"What are you going to do, Bhai?"

Arnav nodded NO.

"Don't worry, Chotte... everything will be alright"

Arnav nodded yes and went to his room. He was restless. There was nothing in his mind but Khushi. he wanted to talk to her and say he loved her but he could not take it further hastily as the doctor said. He had to wait two days to meet Khushi and that was the longest phase of his life. He was right. The clock ticked slowly like ever before.

GH

Garima was thinking about how to manage Akash. She didn't want him to know about the issue until it was sorted out. She huffed in relief as Akash came home late that day. So, he didn't ask about Khushi because he thought she would have slept. But, Garima could not relaxed because the next day was Sunday. Akash would be at home.

The next day

As Garima was scared, Akash came to the dining and asked,

"Has not Khushi woken up yet?"

"No... let her sleep... she is a working woman. She gets time to sleep only on Sundays"

Akash nodded yes.

"You too could have slept for a while. Why did you wake up as usual?"

"I have to go to the office. Anirudh is out of station. I have to finish some work"

Garima hopped inwardly. Without showing it to him,

"Can't you be at home at least on Sunday? Don't know what kind of work is this" She said, making a weary face.