35 Similarities

Part 35 Similarities

"Didn't police take action against Pradeep?" Arnav asked.

"They did... Pradeep got arrested too but his lawyer proved that he was at his sister's funeral at the time of the fire accident. The day he was released from the case, he laughed at me and said, 'I will kill Arjun and Indhu, again and again, no matter how many times they take birth'. No one can stop me and do nothing to me. That's why I say, leave this place. Never come back. Live your life with Indhu... please go from Hyderabad" Aadhil pleaded with Arnav.

"Aadhil Bhai is right, Bhai. Don't put your lives in danger again. Pradeep became a powerful man in Hyderabad now. He can do anything. he should not know you guys took Rebirth. Don't know what he will do..." Farida said.

"Let me see what he will do,"

"No Arjun... don't be careless... you lost your life once. Don't let it happen again. Protect Indhu. She trusted you a lot that you would take care of her. That's why she came to you, leaving everything behind. Unfortunately, you were unable to fulfill her wish last time. Don't miss the chance this time. Go back to Delhi,"

Arnav nodded ok and was about to go,

"However, he came here after many years... can't we feed him anything?" Parveen asked Aadhil miserably.

Farida was also looking at him with expectation. Aadhil nodded and Arnav smiled. He understood that Aadhil also wanted him to be with them for a while but was restless thinking about Pradeep.

"Come in Bhai," Farida called Arnav inside.

Arnav entered the house. He got stuck, seeing a photo in which Khushi... correction, Indhu with another girl was hanging on the wall of the main hall. He went to the photo and smiled, seeing that. The other girl was none other than Farida. She had changed a lot in these years.

"It was captured when we were in inter second year," Farida said smilingly.

"I doubt Indhu will recognize you if she meets you now" Arnav smiled.

"Yeah, I changed a lot..." Farida laughed.

"Indhu is a nice girl. She was a childhood friend of Farida. They never get separated...until she died," Parveen said emotionally.

Farida rushed to a particular room and came with a cover. She extended it to Arnav. Taking it from her, Arnav opened it. He was stunned, seeing the thing on the cover. It was Arjun and Indhu's wedding photos. Arnav was looking at a photo in which he tied the mangal sutra to Khushi's neck. His lips curved into a smile, seeing that. He could see expectation in their eyes and full of happiness on their faces. Their inner mind was reflected in those photos.

Taking his phone, Arnav captured the photos on it.

"Didn't you think of throwing them ever after they died?" He asked.

"I never thought they were no more. Every place in Hyderabad reminded me of them. Wherever I go, I remember them..." Farida said.

"Thank you for keeping these photos safe,"

"By the way, what's Indhu doing now?"

"She is a computer programmer,"

"Now also?" Farida was surprised.

"Yeah... she is skilled in programming. She solved the biggest problem of our company,"

"That's great to hear. Indhu is always talented,"

Arnav nodded yes. He noticed Aadhil being tensed. Arnav thought he was unnecessarily getting tensed.

Farida prepared Biriyani for Arnav. She served it to him.