55 Unexpected End

Part 55 Unexpected End

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" Arnav asked.

Without thinking, Khushi said,

"Hyderabad"

"Are you sure?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Ok. We will plan for it"

"Did you expect I would like to go to some cold region?"

"Honestly, yes... And, we don't know if Pradeep is reliable. So, I don't think going to Hyderabad is wise"

"Ok, if you feel it's not safe, we don't want to go"

"Only until we get the firm confirmation about Pradeep..."

"Mmm"

"Let's sleep" He lay down.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked.

"Are not you?" He asked lifting his head from the pillow.

She nodded no. Arnav raised his brows.

"This is the day I waited for... I don't think I can sleep... You go..."

"What will you do after I slept?" he smiled.

"I don't know..."

Arnav signed.

"Come..."

He pulled her close to him and wrapped her in his arms. She placed her head on his chest.

"Arnav..."

"Mmm"

"Is not life unpredictable?"

Arnav smiled.

"While attending NK and Lavanya's wedding, did you think this day would become our wedding day too?"

"I didn't even think until I tied the mangal sutra to your neck" he chuckled.

"I hurried our wedding... Are you disappointed with it in any way?"

"No way... I'm not fond of customs and rituals... You saved me from such dramas" he said smiling.

Khushi also smiled on his chest.

"What about you? Are you feeling sad about it?"

"No... You are with me... Nothing can make me happier than that"

"I thought I knew your feelings very well but after our wedding, it feels like I didn't even know one-tenth of your feelings... Your love is so deep Khushi... I wish I could remember our previous birth. Then, we would have been the luckiest couple in the world"

"We are the luckiest couple in the world no matter if you remember our previous birth or not. I don't want to think about something we don't have. Our life will be happy if we think of our blessings"

"Apart from Indhu's love, you are a great human with good qualities" he pecked her forehead.

She pulled herself up and kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheek, and his lips.

Arnav looked at her dizzying.

"Is this what you are planning to do after I sleep?" he asked gulping down.

"Mmm..." She again kissed his cheek.

"I warn you, Khushi..."

She looked at him.

"Today, we were intimidated for the first time. So, I'm quiet now. It doesn't mean I'm not dying to go for the second round. I just don't want to torture you in the name of intimacy. But... It won't work in the future. You will have to answer Arnav after every kiss of yours" he smiled.