12 Ploy

Part 12 Ploy

Arnav was stuck, seeing the report created by Khushi. It was so clean and easy to understand. She derived the toughest part of the program so simply in a way any programmer could understand it. Her talent amazed him. Being a programmer, he knew how hard it was to make a report. But this girl had done that so simply and effortlessly.

Arnav thought he could make her busy by advising her. He thought Khushi would start preparing the report instead of ogling at him. But, as he didn't expect, she already finished the report. Now, as he promised, he had to make her a part of the programming project. He had to do that, no choice. Arnav sighed.

Arnav pulled the Pen Drive from his system.

"Do I meet your expectations?" She asked.

Arnav looked at her who looked confident. She didn't ask him, IS IT RIGHT? But DO I MEET YOUR EXPECTATION? Her question itself told him, how confident she was about her work.

Arnav nodded yes. That made her lips curve into a smile.

"Look, Khushi..."

"Looking..."

Arnav got stuck.

"This is a very big project. It will take at least two days for you to understand. I have no time to explain to you as I'm busy with the project"

"No problem, I will go through it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"I have almost completed it. Only fifteen percent is remaining. I have to complete it in a day or two"

"May I suggest you something?"

Arnav looked at her and nodded yes.

"If you explain a segment, I can write the particular program of the segment and help you," She said.

Arnav was surprised. He didn't think of that idea.

"Actually you are a BE student. You did your project in Jawa. But, now our company is working with R language. So, as of now, you can't help us. Learn R language first"

"I know R language," Khushi said and Arnav was stunned.

"But, engineering syllable doesn't have R..."

"I studied it privately... Not only that, I know Python too"

Arnav was like WHAT THE...

"I know ten computer languages. Actually, I wanted to become a HACKER. (she said whispering. Arnav looked at her unbelievably. Did she want to become a hacker?) that's why I learned ten languages but before I learned hacking, I remembered you and our previous birth love story. So I started my previous birth husband and found you in Delhi" She smiled.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Ok, Khushi, I'm glad you know many languages... our teammates will get confused if you enter the team all of a sudden because you are new here... you don't know how the program structure would be..."

"Then, what do you want me to do?"

"As of now, nothing..."

He gave her a file.

"This is the program structure. Go through it. Do something if you understand anything. I will include it if it's up to the project standard"

Khushi nodded ok. She understood Arnav didn't want to bring her into the project. She went to her table and sat pouting.