50 Doubt

Part 50 Doubt

Arnav was looking at Pradeep sharply. That was when a car came towards RM and Nitin got down from the car. Khushi rolled her eyes irritatingly and Arnav fisted his fingers with annoyance.

"Indhu, are you going to marry this guy? How could you think of doing that? How could you do this to me? How do you forget me?" He advanced Khushi while asking.

Khushi pushed him hard, gritting her teeth when he raised his hand to touch her.

"I already told you don't you dare touch me...! Yes, I'm going to marry him. I didn't forget Arjun. According to me, he is Arjun" she said gritting her teeth.

"How could he be Arjun? I'm Arjun. I can remember everything that happened in the previous birth. Could he remember any of them?" he questioned.

"He doesn't have to remember anything because I love Arnav, not Arjun"

"But why, Indhu? How do you do this?"

"I don't have to answer you..." she said angrily.

"You have to answer me..."

"Who the hell are you to question me? You have one right to me...! You have no rights...! I'm going to marry Arnav. It will happen by hook or by crook. Understand?"

"This is not done, Indhu. I will die if I don't get you" he said with teary eyes.

"Die... Who cares?"

"Won't you care for me?" he asked painfully.

"No... I won't... Who are you to me? Why should I care for you? I won't care even if you die... Get out of my sight"

While Khushi shouting at Nitin, Arnav was looking at Pradeep thinking something. How did this guy know about their wedding so quickly? They decided to get married only a few minutes ago. Except for Rasizadas and Guptas, only Avinash knew about their wedding. Then how was this guy talking about their wedding? Who would have told him? Did his and Khushi's parents speak about the wedding when they left RM? Did Pradeep overhear it? Or, was something missing? He could not connect the dots.

Khushi clutched Arnav's hand and pulled him in. Locking the door, she brought him inside.

"What's wrong with you Arnav? Why were you silent?" What were you thinking?"

"We just decided to marry...! How did the guy get to know about our wedding?"

Khushi also became thoughtful. She looked at him bewildered.

"We are missing something, Khushi. Someone among us is passing information to someone Otherwise, the matter would not be leaked. Who could it be?"

"No Arnav... No one from our family could pass the information to Pradeep"

"I think we should think differently"

"Means?"

"When we are stuck into Pradeep, why shouldn't someone be moving the card freely? Why should it be Pradeep? Why should not it be someone else?"

"What do you mean Arnav?"

"Only yours and my family know about our wedding. If it is so, it must be someone from our family, who should have given information to someone... Maybe, unknowingly..."

"Arnav, if you doubt someone, tell me openly"

"Is there any chance for Akash to tell anyone about our wedding?"

"Anirudh is his only friend..."

"Does Anirudh know about our previous birth details?"

"Not in detail..."