47 Furious Arnav

Part 47 Furious Arnav

Khushi and Arnav were looking at him horrified. How did he know about their previous birth? What did that mean? Was he the one who was her husband? Was not Arnav her previous birth husband? What a new confusion was that.

"Indhu, we took birth in Hyderabad. We roamed all around Hyderabad joyfully. Can't you remember me?" the guy asked glumly.

Arnav was gazing at Khushi's face gulping down. He didn't know what to do or how to react to it. Khushi looked at Arnav and her eyes tore up instantly.

"Indhu, did you forget how we were trapped in the fire and became ashes hugging one another? Do you forget our scream? I have not forgotten any of them... I could not... I'm your Arjun..." he screamed.

Khushi's eyes were only on Arnav and vice versa. Arnav's facial expression changed, seeing Khushi struggling to stand. He sensed her dropping her consciousness. He moved towards her to hold her, but Shashi stopped him by keeping his palm on his chest and held Khushi in his arms. Arnav looked at him shockingly.

"What happened, uncle...?"

Before Shashi said anything,

"Indhu... what happened to you? My Indhu fainted... please someone call the doctor... Indhu..." The guy was supposed to touch her, but Arnav pulled him behind and pushed him away.

"Don't you dare touch her..." he warned.

"Sir, if he says she is his wife, she must be his wife," His brother said.

"Wife my foot...! Who the hell are you guys? Before I do anything horrible, leave this place. Or else, I will kill you" Arnav roared like an angry lion.

"Let's take Khushi from here," Garima said.

Ignoring Shashi's denial, Arnav pulled Khushi from Shashi's clutch forcefully and lifted her in his arms. He walked towards their car.

"Indhu... open your eyes... they are taking you away from me. Please look at me, Indhu. I will die without you. I have been waiting for you Indhu" The guy shouted from behind,

Arnav walked gritting his teeth as it reminded him of their first meeting. Khushi was also shouted the same way when Akash took her forcefully. He kept Khushi in the back seat and sat next to her. All of them occupied the seats. Arvind drove the car towards GH.

Taking a water bottle, Arnav sprinkled water on Khushi's face but there was no movement in her. That made all of them worried.

"Khushi..." Garima tapped her cheek.

Nope... she was still.

They reached GH. Arnav put her on the bed. Sitting next to her, He stared at her. He didn't know why he felt like crying. He could not hold his eyes from tearing up. Why did she face a lot of issues in her life? She crossed the toughest path in her life and when she was ready to get into a new life, from where this Arjun came? Why did this confusion occur in their life?

Arnav felt a touch on his shoulder. He looked at Shashi who was standing behind him. Shashi was perplexed to see his miserable state. He felt bad for Arnav.

"I can understand your state, Arnav... I don't want to explain anything. You know Khushi's struggle more than anyone does. She took birth to her Arjun. We thought you were her Arjun. That's why I agreed to this marriage because I wanted my daughter to be happy"

Arnav stood up frowning.

"What are you trying to say, uncle?"

"I think we should not hurry"