10 Confidence

Part 10 Confidence

"What the..." Arnav gritted his teeth, seeing NK advancing to Khushi's table. He rolled his eyes.

"What can we do with this guy?" Arnav said wearily.

"Why are you taking it seriously? Leave it ASR" Aman said.

"She may think we discuss her"

"However, she will... it's obvious..."

Aman was watching NK daringly whereas Arnav did that timidly. NK came to Khushi.

"I have a doubt," NK said.

Khushi and Lavanya looked at him.

"Does Arnav look more handsome than Vijay Devarakonda?"

Khushi and Lavanya spared a glance.

"I heard you saying that when I crossed your table"

Khushi took a deep breath and nodded yes.

"Isn't it too much?"

"Why? I love him. So, he seems more handsome than anyone to me"

"You are right. The person who we love would be more beautiful in our eyes..." NK said looking at Lavanya.

Khushi looked at Lavanya contently who rolled her eyes.

"Are you in love with someone?" Khushi asked NK.

"You can ask the question your friend," NK said and left the place.

Khushi looked at Lavanya and directly asked her.

"Is he in love with you?"

Lavanya nodded yes sighing.

"Don't you like him?"

"I like him"

"Then..."

Cutting her,

"There are so many aspects in this matter Khushi. We are from different backgrounds. From the language, everything differs between us"

"But hearts...?"

Lavanya was stuck.

"Is not it important in love?" Khushi asked.

"My parents won't accept it, Khushi. Then what's the point in carrying over it?"

"Is not he a good guy?"

"We can't see such a nice guy," Lavanya said, looking at her tiffin box.

"What else do your parents need more than that?"

"They need a Telugu son-in-law"

"Love is greater than anything... greater than status, cast, language... You can get them but true love" Khushi said.

That was when they heard,

"Excuse me..."

Both Khushi and Lavanya looked at the woman who was standing in front of their table.

"Are you Khushi Gupta?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Just because you are appointed by the CEO of our company directly, don't fly high that you can be free here. If you are not up to your post, you will be fired anytime and I have the power to recommend your expelling. I'm HR head here" She said a little louder to show her superiority. That dragged people's attention towards them.

"IF (she stressed) you find me unqualified, you can recommend my expelling," Khushi said fearlessly.

Not only Sheetal and Lavanya but also the guys who were watching them stunned, witnessing her gutful attitude.