30 Resignation

Part 30 Resignation

Khushi wrote the letter sniffing. Lavanya skimmed from there and called Mr. Bhashyam.

"Haan, Lavanya, any problem?"

"Sir, Khushi decided to quit the job."

"Whaaat?" Bhasyam was shocked.

"She is going to come to your cabin with her resignation letter, sir"

"But why?"

"A problem between her and Arnav, sir"

Bhashyam became thoughtful. If the problem between her and Arnav, why did Arnav shout at Sheetal?

"Was Sheetal the problem creator?"

"Yes, sir"

"I will take care of it. Let me know when she comes to my cabin"

"She is coming, sir"

"Ok"

Bhashyam left his cabin and went out. He called Arnav. He attended his call instantly.

"Yes, sir"

"Come to my cabin and wait for me"

"Yes, sir" Arnav headed to Bhashyam's cabin.

At the same time, Khushi came to Bhashyam's cabin. As she didn't find him in his cabin, she called him. He attended it.

"Haan, Khushi"

"Sir, I need to talk to you"

"Ok, come to my cabin"

"I'm outside your cabin only, sir"

"Wait in my cabin. I will be there"

"Ok, sir"

Khushi got inside his cabin and waited. Hearing a click sound of the door, she turned behind, thinking that it must be Bhashyam. She was stuck, seeing Arnav entering. Arnav also was stuck seeing her. He came to her and Khushi bowed down.

"Khushi, I'm sorry..." Arnav said.

Khushi lifted her head and looked at him. He felt a tug in his heart, seeing her sorely face.

"Actually, I broke your phone..." he sighed and continued.

"Do you have any idea how many LEAKED photos are available on the internet? You don't know about this world Khushi. There were hawks waiting to tear girls' flesh..."

Khushi lowered her gaze.

"On some days, your phone may have a fault. You will innocently give it to a mobile shop to get it repaired. Even though you delete the photo it won't be erased from the main memory of the phone. It may get grabbed in those shops and shared on the internet. I don't want it to happen. That's why I broke your phone" he gulped down.

Khushi didn't look at him. She felt ashamed to do that. He was right. How did she do that without thinking of its consequences?

"That's what angered me"

Khushi bit her lip and cried.

"Khushi... please don't cry... I'm sorry"

That was when his eyes fell on her hand. He was shocked to see his fingerprint on her left upper arm.

"I'm sorry... I behaved wild... It's because..." he stopped as Bhashyam entered his cabin. Khushi wiped her cheeks

"Sorry, I made you guys wait," he said.

"It's ok, sir," Arnav said.

"Khushi, why do you want to meet me?" Bhashyam asked.

"I have decided to resign from my job sir," She said choking, making Arnav shocked. He was staring at her unbelievably. She extended her resignation letter to Bhashyam.