54 Change of Heart

Part 54 Change of Heart

Arnav and Khushi rushed downstairs, hearing a Gunshot. They saw Pradeep standing with a gun. Khushi was horrified to see him in RM with a Gun. She came before Arnav spreading her hand, hiding him as she thought he would aim Arnav.

They were confused and also stunned seeing Anirudh behind the couch. He looked at Khushi like a crazy dog.

"Khushiiii... how could you marry him? Why did you choose him over me?" he shouted.

"Indhu, Arjun, go inside" Pradeep shouted.

They looked at them switching their gazes, could not understand anything. What was happening there?

"Chotte, go inside... he is mad" Arvind also shouted.

That was when they saw Arvind sitting in the corner of the room. there was a scratch in his elbow.

"Dad..." Arnav was about to run towards him, but Arvind stopped.

"Chotte, don't come here... go to your room and lock the door"

"But why, Dad"

Pointing at Anirudh, Arvind said,

"This guy..."

Cutting him,

"Anirudh..." Said Pradeep.

"He attacked me asking for Khushi," Arvind said.

Arnav gritted his teeth. Which son could bear his father's pain? He pounced on Anirudh without caring about anything. Anirudh, who was waiting for that great chance, tried to use it but could not succeed as the opposite man was Arnav Singh Raizada. He was already damn furious with Aniruth for making them tense by sending someone called Arjun. He hit Anirudh black and blue until his anger cooled down. In fact, his anger would not cool down.

of course, Anirudh was also angry with Arnav for snatching Khushi from him but his madness didn't let him aim right. He became more furious as he could not succeed in front of Khushi. That made him feel insulted. Anirudh took something from his pocket. It was a sharp nail like a weapon. He raised his hand, aiming at Arnav's heart.

Khushi was horrified to see that.

"Arnavvvvv..." Khushi shouted in fear.

The weapon slipped from Anirudh's as a bullet hit his hand and blood splashed around. Anirudh screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

All of them looked at him shockingly and then at Pradeep. He walked to Anirudh and pointed the gun at his head. Anirudh was horrified.

"Don't shoot me... please..." he begged.

"If you try to do anything stupid, I will surely kill you" He warned.

Arnav and Khushi gazed at him. What happened to Pradeep? Was he a changed person now? They could not believe the man who burnt them alive then was fully set to save them now.

Pradeep looked at them and understood the reason for their unbelievable gaze.

"No wonder if you don't trust me. I was such evil before who burnt my dear friend with his newly wedded wife alive. I didn't get punished for doing such a crime. I walked with a lofty proud gait, thinking that I had escaped from the law until my daughter met with a fire accident and lost her life. ( he chocked) my money and pride could not save my seventy percent burned daughter. It was like, fate was slapping me again and again to feel my friend's pain. God punished me through my daughter... giving the same pain to my daughter I gave you. I might not have felt it even though I met with the fire accident. I might not have regretted my deeds to the extent if it had happened to me. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being a devil... I know you can't forgive me because the pain I gave you was like that. That's why I stood for you when I got to know this Anirudh was behind you... not to get your forgiveness but to make my daughter's soul rest in peace." His eyes tear up.